Wtb paladin on warmane must be end geared! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Endora's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wtb paladin on warmane must be end geared!

Warmane Icecrown / Frostmourne END GEARED PALADIN

Requirements

Paladin must be on a premium account at least, so it avoids QUE.
    Gear must be At least Full Retri PvP / PvE End Geared 6900+ GS (Having Holy/Prot PvE / PvP will benefit)
    Account should be on original EMAIL. (This will be checked)
    Cool mounts (such as swift zulian tiger, Invincible, Magic Rooster, Black Qiraji and so on will as well benefit)
    At least 4k + achieves( Not required but would be cool)
    Pets are not important, but if have some would be cool to present.
    Reputations to exalted ( Not important)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    List could be updated within the time of my purchasing if i have forgotten something!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

What you can expect of me?

My expectations are not you to go first in any ways, we can always use trusted middleman's. ( Fee is covered from your side)
    I've made lots of deals through members from here, but mostly from other sites, such as elitepvpers,*********. In case of requesting for contacts of them
    i can always provide if they are ok with that. Nothing to hide, everything will go as you want, your free to go first, or to request for a middleman, so both sides are safe.
    I've grinned some reputation on website called: elitepvpers, ac-web and just recently started and on ********* and now and here.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

What is actual reason of me buying account

I aint person who likes to stick to 1 character forever, and in meanwhile i put on sale something i have bought for higher prices, there are no lies, if sells,sells.
    Since i got time and resources i find it more investment and fun. (Since i anyways spend a lot of time in video games (Especially WoW)
    You are also free to offer and characters on Endless server (Only end geared) I've been considering, starting to spend some time and there.

As i said, if you are afraid of going first, there is no problem. Middleman always can cover our trade, have zero problems with it, and scammers,
    please avoid this thread! I know there are plenty of you.

Feel free to contact me over Discord for more informations: Rogue#1927

Wtb paladin on warmane must be end geared!