[Frosthold] Horde Ret Paladin 4K GS - STR Nobles - 11k Gold, Profs, Mounts and more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Oltraggio's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Frosthold] Horde Ret Paladin 4K GS - STR Nobles - 11k Gold, Profs, Mounts and more

Hello everyone,

I'm selling this LV80 Retribution Paladin on the new Sunwell realm, Frosthold, of which I'm the original owner.

The gear situation is close to 4K, fully gemmed, enchanted and optimized with Rawr with notable items such as Death's Bite with Berserking, STR Greatness and various BiS pieces (Girdle of Razovious, Ruthlessness, T7.5 Shoulders etc..). This means that you can get into every raid and pull your own weight.
    The character has the two BiS professions for Retribution endgame, Jewelcrafting and Engineering, up to bonuses (3 +34STR socket, Hyperspeed Accelerators, Flexweave Underlay and Nitro Boots) and daily quests.

Other things to mention:
    280% Flying - White Ivory Raptor and Blazing Hyppogryph - bought from the shop
    Dual Specialization
    All Northrend Reputations to Exalted.
    11k Gold, not sold separately.
    Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage x 4 (36 slot bags = 144 total)

If you're interested in piloting this character to the best I can also sell you some Ret macros, addons, scripts (no, not a onebutton macro or hacks that might get you banned, I'm talking about legit scripts) that I personally coded that will increase your DPS by a lot. It's nothing like what you can find online, but this isn't exactly cheap so don't give it too much thought. Details will be disclosed during private conversation if you're interested about it.

We will use a middleman from Ownedcore (I will pay for it) to ensure our mutual safety.

You can contact me here via private message or on Discord (Inflamed#0721).
    Starting price 80€.
    Last edited by Oltraggio; 01-30-2020 at 12:48 PM.

[Frosthold] Horde Ret Paladin 4K GS - STR Nobles - 11k Gold, Profs, Mounts and more
    Kartg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi is the selling ongoing?