Selling Warmane-Icecrown Cheap Accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ultekis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Warmane-Icecrown Cheap Accounts

Hello guys,

As the title says i am looking to sell some of my alt accounts for a reasonable amount via Paypal or even Coins.

I currently have 2 accounts which are both premium meaning you will skip qeue time (10 euros donation), here's a brief description:

Account 1 (2 Chars)

1 x Blood Elf Discipline Priest with 5.6k Gearscore, 65 EOF and some Shadow OS gear. 410 Mining.

1 x Night Elf Death Knight with 4k Gearscore very basic character without anything notable.

Account 2 (1 char)

1 x Blood Elf Death Knight with 5.8k Gearscore as Unholy DPS and 5.6k as Blood Tank. It has 300 Enchanting and 300 Tailoring.

This listing is for pretty much basic characters with nothing notable and so the price will be set for 20 euros for the Priest/DK and 15 for the Death Knight (2nd account) or 30 euros for both.

I am able to provide the Email for the second account but for the first one i can't since i still use it (you must use Phone Authenticator on either account) this way the account is safely yours.

Only going first if you have reputation on Ownedcore

My discord is: Elbaonh#9255

Selling Warmane-Icecrown Cheap Accounts