Full bis pvp account with pve/pvp hunter for trade or sale warmane icecrown menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Anonymousdagger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full bis pvp account with pve/pvp hunter for trade or sale warmane icecrown

Hey. im wanting to sell this stacked account since im waiting to main a different class. it does not come with the original email but i havent had any problems and it was bought from a trusted member. my starting price for the account is $150 or if the offer is good enough since over 1k was invested. Im wanting to trade for a Stacked warrior with high achievements or possibly a DK. I havent had any problems with the account for all the time i have owned it. For my accounts safety, I will not provide any of the characters names or in-game inspections. However, if I find you to be a serious buyer, i can meet up with you in game or provide armory details.
    Hit me up on skype= anonymousdagger or discord= anonymousdagger#9512 with any offers you might have worst i can say is no.
    i wont be going first unless you have a good amount of rep. i also dont mind to use a middleman but you will have to pay for his part.

I've posted the pictures through this link since i dont know how to post on this site
    imgur.com/a/uw0vbhf#55E5wHQ

Account status: In good standing
    Donation rank: Exalted (+10% Coins, donated +1000$)
    Activity rank: Legate (1.2 vote points daily)
    Community rank: Patriot
    Heirlooms: most of them spread across characters
    Vote points: 30.4

-Hunter info
    -Full gems and Enchants ready for both pve and pvp
    -Professions= Engineering and Jewelcrafting
    -Achievements sadly he doesnt have any raiding but he does have most of the pvp done like 2.2k arena and almost all bg achievements
    -total of 81 mounts
    -full lvl 60 transmog set and few other items
    -Tons of tabards including wrathful tabard

-Druid info
    -Full gems and wrath set for both restro and feral for pvp
    -not many achievements since full donated char

Paladin info
    -Not much to mention since its straight fully donated for full wrath and hc offset items

Warlock info
    -Very similar to the paladin with him being also full donated for wrath and some hc items.
    -Wrathful Mount

Shamy info
    -Full wrath restro with 2k arena achievement
    -not much to mention since its only purpose was to be restro for pvp
    -only mount worth mentioning is spectral tiger

the account also features a 69 twink mage with heirloom armor but i sent it to the priest i was going to level.
    Last edited by Anonymousdagger; 02-23-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Full bis pvp account with pve/pvp hunter for trade or sale warmane icecrown
    Anonymousdagger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know how to change it but this account has been sold