Selling Monster wow [ cataclysm] Gold and account - Cheap prices safe trade menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ultimateRobot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Monster wow [ cataclysm] Gold and account - Cheap prices safe trade

Hi everyone , i have 1,500 million gold and 12 chars to sell i sell them to cheap prices ( paymetmethod credit card or paypal direct debait ) we can transfer them to new account ir you get them with mail whatever you feel more confort , gold is availble in both hord and alliance side and can be traded face to face or send it by mail box whatever you want

1.Starting with my main priest female goblin ( i bought a change name service i didnt use it yet i still have it on it ) item level bis shadow bis holy + all kind of weapon ( mage legendary dagger and anything you cn get in ds ) full cata shadow gear full cata disc gear for pvp (with all pvp trinkets and 6 k extra conquest point) 11500+ achievement point +60 title ( i moved it in alliance to get ally titles too) profession : blacksmith fishing archeology first aid cooking (with all recepies in game ) tailoring all full 125+mount some donate only 136 pet and toons of transform item fun item and archology and hollyday stuff
    2. troll female warlock . full hc pve only missing 1 trinket - 2 prof tailor and bs they lvled up till bonus point
    3. warrior female org . 407 pve with hc gurth and creche profs :tailor bs
    4. mage troll female . full hc bis pve with legendary staff all weapons and trinkets pvp full cata , 69 mount 3100 achieve + tailor bs(edited)
    5. mage troll male . 408 ds hc with tailor + bs
    6. dk female undead . full tank gear +403 dps gear with leatherworking and mining
    7. rouge undead male . full hc with legendary dagger and 416 nokhaled 25 mounts
    8. paladin blood elf female 404dps some healing gear bs+ tailoring
    9.dk org male 407 tank missing 1 item to full hc + gurthalak hc
    10. hunter 408 hunter with tailor and bs
    11. priest 409 holy 409 shadow - pvp full cata - 3800achieve enchanting and hwlcrafting with all recepies 75 mounts
    12. with same account with n11 priest - hunter full hc with leatherworking and inscription
    n11 priest bloodelf femal and both hunts troll male

send amassage to me in discord ir skype since i am not playing in this server(i moved to blizzard sometime ago) i ll sell them to cheap prices .
    discord: UltimateZero1#6633

Selling Monster wow [ cataclysm] Gold and account - Cheap prices safe trade