BSM Northdale Power Leveling & Boosting Service -  5 + Years Trading Exp -  Cheap! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bsmunban's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BSM Northdale Power Leveling & Boosting Service - 5 + Years Trading Exp - Cheap!

Spending a number of years refining traditional methods of hand power levelling, I?ve been able to mould together the best techniques in order to deliver a safe and secure service which puts customer satisfaction alongside account safety at the forefront of its priority. My levelling service guarantees results and in a timely manner, with all of my levellers aiming to deliver their jobs before the completion date.

Look no further for any of your Northdale power levelling and grinding services, for today I offer you the chance to simply jump into the game how you like it, without the tedious grind of vanilla WoW.

I offer my services on:

Northdale (Fresh Light?s Hope Server)

My services assure:

? Completion in a timely manner
    ? Fair and CHEAPEST service pricing
    ? A SAFE and secure way of having your account power levelled
    ? The opportunity to watch your character being levelled via livestream
    ? Direct contact with the person playing your character

Following such a guarantee, the assurance of an amazing service is provided to all of my customers.

Power Leveling Services:

We offer custom leveling packages, therefore if you?re wanting to do some, or simply have a leveling request we don?t have stated, we?re more than happy to take on your order ASAP.

1-30 - $100

1-40 - $150

1-50 - $200

1-60 - $250 (AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST THREE CUSTOMERS ONLY ? USUAL PRICE: $300)

Profession Services:

Custom Profession packages are available too.

ANY Gathering 1-300

ANY Crafting 1-300

Gearing Services:

Our gearing services offer you the chance to dodge the huge grind of gearing your character and get them in the gear to raid in. If you simply don?t have the time, or would rather have your character geared ASAP to be competitive, this is for you.

Any Class Pre Raid BiS

Individual Gear Pieces

Any class Pre-Raid BIS

Reputation Services:

With reputations being so important in the vanilla to aid your advancement, these services are essential for you to remain progressing with them.

Friendly-Exalted

Honoured-Exalted

Revered-Exalted

Payment:

Payment for my services will be quoted as per the job via Skype or inbox, depending on how you wish to contact me.

Contact Details

Last edited by Bsmunban; 06-26-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    Providing reliable and trustworthy unbanning services for Diablo 3 and World Of Warcraft. An account master, offering various account services.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...g-service.html

BSM Northdale Power Leveling & Boosting Service -  5 + Years Trading Exp -  Cheap!
    cosysaurus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did order some powerlvling from this guy and it was perfect.. Fast and good.. Been ordering from alot other sites and can be safe to say this is the best service i ever got.
    Last edited by cosysaurus; 06-29-2018 at 06:31 PM.

Leftside's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seller exceeded my expectations. The character I had boosted was better geared and had more gold than I would have thought. Would use again if needing more boosting.

elites's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was nervous to purchase powerleveling but the seller made it super easy and friendly. Job was completed within a reasonable amount of time and exceeded my all my expectations. Will come back every time. A+

ozzmann's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was also very nervous to use big amount of money for powerleveling. BUT this guys is a pro at doing powerleveling services! +++++
    Would recommend his services any time!
    Last edited by ozzmann; 08-02-2018 at 02:53 AM.