Kronos III - 60 Nelf Hunter (100% mount, bis+ pre-raid, 1k gold) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Myskillkills's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kronos III - 60 Nelf Hunter (100% mount, bis+ pre-raid, 1k gold)

Hey!
    So, because of irl things I've got to move to another city to live and I'm 100% sure I wont be able to play anymore (not that much as needed at least), so Id like to offer a quite sweet hunter to take over my hunter journey

60 level,
    Rank 5,
    100% mount

1k gold + raid consums (mongoose, 3 kinds of juju for pet, songflower cleaners, greater fire pots, major mana and healing pots (scorpok is not stackable so you just get it before raids))

THAT HELL-TO-TAME BROKEN TOOTH PET!

300 engi (gnomish), 300 skinning, 280 cooking + fishing

Best available pre-raid gear including brd epic chest, t1 bracers (you can buy belt tho) + MC epic gun + got a crafted MC gun (recipe one), as well with best available enchants AND +3 hit scopes on both guns,
    got certain pre-raid items in bank to swap for +hit when you get +crit items (or whatever you'd like to change with) aaand all the pvp items (MC cap, goblin helm, gnomish boots, swift boots, skull, nifty, net-o-matic)

For current content this hunter can be geared slightly better but only in MC, currently keeping #1 dps on Ragna between all hunters on the server, so the gear setup is pretty sweet

DM is opening on 20th of June and the only things to change are - ring and 2-h sword, so you will get the best gear setup in less than a day after DM open

Would really like to keep that hunter for myself but well, not sure if I will be able to play at all, so I hope you will treat him lovely!
    Wiling to sell him only via middleman service (Goldprovider prob?), also can show the hunter in-game + show the gold in trade

If you are interested, add me on skype - banankomanko1 (nickname is banana )

Kronos III - 60 Nelf Hunter (100% mount, bis+ pre-raid, 1k gold)