Powerleveling/boosting on private realms-elysyum,light's hope,warmane & others menu

Trade Details

Free

Dartexx's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    163 (100%)

Powerleveling/boosting on private realms-elysyum,light's hope,warmane & others

NO BOTS/hacks/cheats! Only safe manual playing so you don't have to worry about your account safety.
    Service is done by veteran WoW players with years of experience. No fishy IPs or anything, boosters i work with are mostly from Russia/Ukraine.
    So there is no ban risk - unless you were doing something fishy(like using bots) before you gave your account to us, but if somehow something happens to your account because of us - we will refund you for it.

We will need access to your account, we will delete your account info right after the boost, you should still change password before and after the boost just in case.
    While boost is being done you can't log into the account, it might cause access issues.

Services/prices:
    No set price list, it will depend on your realm/side/class.
    We can do levelling, professions, PvP ranks farming, mounts farming etc. etc. - pretty much anything you need, just let me know and i will try to work it out.

Payment options:
    Skrill
    Webmoney
    Paypal
    Bitcoins

Contacts:
    (dartex2008 is my skype username)
    Discord:
    Dartex#1378 (capital D - pay attention please!!!)

Need gold instead?Check here:
    [Selling] Selling WoW gold at private realms - elysium, warmane and many others (Selling WoW gold at private realms - elysium, warmane and many others)
    Last edited by Dartexx; 06-27-2018 at 04:31 AM.
    Selling online currencies,accounts and services in many online games-wow(private realms too),gw2,poe,warframe,FUT18,SWTOR,TESO,trove,overwatch,trove,hearthstone,albion and many others.Providing middleman services .Beware of impersonators!Always request PM here before making any deal with me to make sure you're not dealing with a scammer.

atle89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    They levelled 2 chars for me, had no issues, was fast and furious :P I also bought some gold from Dartexx - instant delivery and good price there also. Can recommend.

dinnerrollofdoom's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    They leveled a toon for me, great guys here. Will use again