Powerleveling/boosting on private realms-elysyum,light's hope,warmane & others menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dartexx's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/11
    Trade Feedback
    183 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling/boosting on private realms-elysyum,light's hope,warmane & others

SCAMMER ALERT:
    WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS - someone is using same discord name - Dartex#1378 and same avatar and pretends to be me and scams people from my name - please ask to provide PM or post on FORUMS before doing any DEALS, this scammer is very active right now, please take care.
    Watch out for scammers - i only got one skype - dartex2008 - and i'm working alone, don't believe anyone claiming otherwise and linking this thread to you, giving you unrealistic prices and promises.
    Be warned

NO BOTS/hacks/cheats! Only safe manual playing so you don't have to worry about your account safety.
    Service is done by veteran WoW players with years of experience. No fishy IPs or anything, boosters i work with are mostly from Russia/Ukraine.
    So there is no ban risk - unless you were doing something fishy(like using bots) before you gave your account to us, but if somehow something happens to your account because of us - we will refund you for it.

We will need access to your account, we will delete your account info right after the boost, you should still change password before and after the boost just in case.
    While boost is being done you can't log into the account, it might cause access issues.

Services/prices:
    No set price list, it will depend on your realm/side/class.
    We can do levelling, professions, PvP ranks farming, mounts farming etc. etc. - pretty much anything you need, just let me know and i will try to work it out.

Reasons to buy from me:
    1)Plenty of feedback/vouches/reputation
    2)Good price
    3)Instant/fast delivery
    4)Safe IP

Payment options:
    Skrill
    Paypal
    Crypto
    Anything else - including credit cards - via trusted one of the trusted global marketplaces

Price:
    Depends on market, ask me for a quote. But always cheaper than at any legit gold selling website!

Contacts:
    Disc0rd username .dartex (friends list is full)
    Disc0rd username dartexNEW (friends list is full)
    Disc0rd username dartex2023
    skype dartex2008
    telegram @Dartex2008
    instagram dartex1378
    facebook.com/DartexWoWgold
    Last edited by Dartexx; 01-15-2024 at 11:53 AM.
    We do currencies/accounts/services in many online games.
    10+ years in business, thousands of happy customers
    Contacts: Skype dartex2008 / Discord dartex2023 / Telegram @dartex2008
    Beware of impersonators! Always request PM here before making any deal with me to make sure you're not dealing with a scammer pretending to be me.

Powerleveling/boosting on private realms-elysyum,light's hope,warmane & others
    atle89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They levelled 2 chars for me, had no issues, was fast and furious :P I also bought some gold from Dartexx - instant delivery and good price there also. Can recommend.

dinnerrollofdoom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They leveled a toon for me, great guys here. Will use again

weikeduo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the order pretty fast, supported a server that's not that popular! And got a nice bonus. Can recommend, will buy again!