Warmane Cataclysm 10 Account, Every class 407+ Full PvE/PvP Gear cause i'm on offy. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Pier0407's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warmane Cataclysm 10 Account, Every class 407+ Full PvE/PvP Gear cause i'm on offy.

want to sell all my accounts from warmane cataclysm, cause i don't play anymore, i have 8 accounts, someone with only 1 or 2 chars and someone with 3-4 until 8-9 chars EVERY char is almost full best in slot from dragon soul heroic, with full glory achievement and full gems/enchants ecc. (almost full also the off spec), and i have like 100 millions gold and 3 25 lvl guilds to give as bank and high resources like BoE mount (vial of sands, mechano-hog ecc.), every char is horde, i have some low geared alliance too, ask for more information, only selling, not interested to trade or something like that, as i wrote i sell everything just cause i started to play legion with my guild and i don't need anymore that characters but i'm 1 of the more rich players in that server. just choice your classes, i have at least 1-2x of every class in the game full geared.

Warmane Cataclysm 10 Account, Every class 407+ Full PvE/PvP Gear cause i'm on offy.