PowerLeveling 1-60 cheap service on Elysium(Anathema\Darrowshire\Elysium\Zeth`Kur) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ElysiumLeveling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PowerLeveling 1-60 cheap service on Elysium(Anathema\Darrowshire\Elysium\Zeth`Kur)

Hello everyone!

Are you tired of spending your strength and nerves leveling your character or you dont have a time? Let us do this for you!!!

If you choose our service we provide:

-Low price
    -All classes
    -Leveling by hands
    -All items and money stay on your character
    -40lvl mount
    -Fast speed
    -1-60lvl 10-12 days

Contact me!
    Last edited by ElysiumLeveling; 03-18-2017 at 06:13 AM.

PowerLeveling 1-60 cheap service on Elysium(Anathema\Darrowshire\Elysium\Zeth`Kur)
    Sm1Lee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered 1-20 from this guy. He did it in 2 days without problems also he send me screens each 10 lvls.
    Low price, good man, recommended! Thx mate!!

virusdk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ordered lvl 5-19 gave low price fast respons on skype tax for help

tao2104's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    purchased 1-30 for my warrior .. very fast service and kept me updated all the time.
    Second time using and will definitely use again

deathdadder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guys is quick, reliable, and very good with communication. I will definitely be using again, 5 star service. Completely for real and probably the best bang for your buck service out there.

Thank you for the quick work man!

Xclusive_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very smooth experience. Updated regularly and was easy to get into contact with. Would highly recommend.

cabsi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent service, very happy and on time. Would recommend and use again.

lukesaban's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so i decided to try this guy out, he started leveling without payment. then got my account banned when it was time for me to pay for the service. when he found out my account was banned he clearly stated he would level me back to 15.and we could start back from there. i told him i was on buisness trip before and when i could not reply he deleted my character. now he is saying that its all my fault. if any admin here needs skype messages i have them in full with time stamps. thanks.

denisforgame's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About the post above:
    He ordered the leveling , because I have problems with PayPal, I use Skrill, he didn`t have an account and he asked me to wait until he registered and paid for the leveling, I believed him, and started leveling without paying. I did it to level 20, but yes, account was banned due to my fault, since I sent 5g to his char and the excellent Elysium system banned the acc, he wrote and I agreed without any problems to level new char to 1-15 for free and continue 15+ . All this time I did not get paid, and after all, after a week of ignoring my messages, I decided to remove his character, because I do not like to do business like this. After that, he writes to me that he will find a new booster and it turns out he was on a business trip, while not warning me of anything. Which of us is right to decide for you, but to deceive for the sake of some 15 level character is simply stupid. It was much easier to pump up a character to 60, get money for it, take the gold and then delete the character - that's already a scamm, and make a noise because you can not literally learn to use Skrill and without warning the abyss when you There is an order, it any more my problems. I have all screens with his char, and messages, if you need it i can show it to you.

AdamEd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by denisforgame View Post
    About the post above:
    He ordered the leveling , because I have problems with PayPal, I use Skrill, he didn`t have an account and he asked me to wait until he registered and paid for the leveling, I believed him, and started leveling without paying. I did it to level 20, but yes, account was banned due to my fault, since I sent 5g to his char and the excellent Elysium system banned the acc, he wrote and I agreed without any problems to level new char to 1-15 for free and continue 15+ . All this time I did not get paid, and after all, after a week of ignoring my messages, I decided to remove his character, because I do not like to do business like this. After that, he writes to me that he will find a new booster and it turns out he was on a business trip, while not warning me of anything. Which of us is right to decide for you, but to deceive for the sake of some 15 level character is simply stupid. It was much easier to pump up a character to 60, get money for it, take the gold and then delete the character - that's already a scamm, and make a noise because you can not literally learn to use Skrill and without warning the abyss when you There is an order, it any more my problems. I have all screens with his char, and messages, if you need it i can show it to you.
    Sorry, I am new to Elysium but why would they ban it for sending 5 gold? I am planning to buy a power leveling from you and also about 100 gold from a web site through AH but I did not know they could ban the account. Could you give some information on that?

ElysiumLeveling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Explain it in Skype

wintersbite1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added to skype. have some interest.

wintersbite1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did 48-52 cheap and so darn fast. No account problems, and was fast to answer questions during the process. I plan on using him again.

seefender's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best leveling service at all ! did it 2 times now