Trading Eu Account - Legion Pre-Ordered - 14 level 100's..  Need Nostalrius Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

blazertrailer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading Eu Account - Legion Pre-Ordered - 14 level 100's.. Need Nostalrius Account

I'm currently looking for a Nostalrius account with at least a level 55+ character on it.
    I have Legion pre-ordered and i still want to play Nostalrius, why you ask? Nostalrius has had some amazing feedback ever since launch, whilst im wasting my real cash paying for a wow subscription and yet getting nothing out of it, so i would like to move to a server that not only have a better community in general, but a bigger player base (per realm) since there is only 2 realms on Nostalrius PVE and PVP

My retail account!
    I have 11 Horde characters on EU Kazzak, one of each class all level 100..
    My Main PvE character is a protection tank with 701 ilev (quite low ino but i dont main PVE)
    This warrior also has Thunderfury, Set of Warglaves, Legendary Cloak, Legendary Ring, i also have the Quel'Dalar from the Battered Hilt quest line.
    I have almost every heirloom in the game (Apart from newly added holy paladin set and the 6.2 looms that were added.
    Apart from Mythic dungeons heirlooms, i currently have 4/5 trinkets, i am only missing the agility one.
    My horde realm also currently has 398k gold.. with 11 characters working daily, the account has so much potential to make a lot more with little dedication.

I have 11 Alliance characters on EU Silvermoon, but only Priest, Monk and a Druid level 100, rest are alts
    Not alot of special details about this realm, i mainly played alliance because my brother wanted me to, but he has left the wow community and not returning.

If you would like to discuss more, please contact me on skype - Seeker.tool
    Or PM me on this forum.

Thank you

Trading Eu Account - Legion Pre-Ordered - 14 level 100's..  Need Nostalrius Account