Nostalrius: Cheap Gold Seller (Primarily Horde) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Selleroni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nostalrius: Cheap Gold Seller (Primarily Horde)

Brand New Gold Seller on Nostalrius

Hey guys, I have been selling gold to my friends who haven't bother farming it themselves since the release of the server.
    Now I have chosen to open the business offer to you guys aswell

My Methods:
    All gold is farmed legitimately, NO botting, NO exploits or any other methods that doesn't comply with the servers Terms of Use will EVER be used.
    I pride myself on never having a banhammer thrown my way, and I plan on keeping it that way.
    Therefore everything will be handled by me personally in the safest way possible to make sure none of us gets banned. No middlemen will ever be involved.

Pricing:
    The starting price will be 15 USD for 100 Gold. The price may change in the future, depending on supply and demand.
    Currently orders of ANY size will be accepted, however exceptionally large orders will be split into multiple transfers to make sure none of us gets banned.

Payment Methods:
    I accept Skrill, PayPal and PaySafeCards. However, if none of these options suits you feel free to contact me with an alternative that works better for you, and we will see if we can work something out together.

Contact Info:
    Email: [email protected] Please contact me on this email address for orders or any further questions, I will make sure to answer as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Selleroni; 09-05-2015 at 01:15 PM.

Nostalrius: Cheap Gold Seller (Primarily Horde)
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, still got plenty of gold in stock

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back in business BUMP.

Sorry to anyone who has contacted me in the past week, I was on vacation and unable to answer, I hope you got what you were looking for from someone else.
    Feel free to contact me again, I will reply sooner than you think