0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTS] Warmane account+accounts with names

Selling Warmane account with the following characters:
    Rogue - ~6.5k PVE combat/decent PVP items
    Warrior - very well geared protection spec, capable of doing heroic raids (TOGC/ICC/RS)
    Warlock - full BIS PVE
    Priest - very well geared discipline/holy specs, capable of easily healing any heroic raid there is
    Paladin - almost BIS tank/sub-par holy spec
    Paladin 2# - decently geared retribution paladin, capable of getting into 10 heroics and 25man normals at the very least
    Shaman - elemental MS, decently geared elemental shaman, capable of getting into 10 heroics and 25 man normals at the very least
    Death Knight - almost BIS tank blood/decent DPS spec (~6.2k)
    Death Knight 2# - blood tank with okay gear, capable of tanking only normals at the moment, can also tank some 10 heroics if character in hands of good player
    +variety of materials for many professions including crafted and uncrafted gems/herbs/stones etc.
    +15k gold (more or less) and few leftover BoE's
    +variety of names (4 accounts with single-word original names).
    +most characters with professions to maximize the power of class/talent spec
    +many characters with high-end achievements and accomplishments

Conditions:
    I am not providing any screenshots with names (due to Warmane policies against account sellers).
    You will get access to accounts only after the payment has been done as I wish to take no risks regarding this subject.
    I will be leaving any serious guilds before handing over the account.
    I will not be providing renames for any of my characters.
    I will change every account password to a random one, will try and provide the possibility of e-mail change (100% guaranteed you will be able to change name on accounts with main characters, not so sure about accounts with names only but I am going to try and dig up the e-mails of those as well)
    I am not going to post any further details here, if you are interested in those, PM me.

CURRENT PRICE I SET: 70€ (Euro) which is roughly 74.44$ (US dollar)
    Also, please post your offer in your message as I currently am open for any offers and bargains. I AM GOING TO BE ACCEPTING TRANSACTIONS ONLY VIA PAYPAL, NOT TRADING THESE CHARACTERS INTO ANYTHING BUT MONEY.

EDIT: If you are interested in this purchase, let me know and you will get my Skype where we can continue with the deal.
    Last edited by dorane saltstorm; 11-23-2015 at 09:16 AM.

[WTS] Warmane account+accounts with names
    glenn921810's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interested in buying

Hello, I'm interested in knowing more about the accounts please send me a PM with your info
    Last edited by glenn921810; 11-24-2015 at 06:09 PM. Reason: typos

dorane saltstorm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold to the buyer above.