Season 3 (Cosmic) & Season 4 (Eternal) [in bag] Mage with 2,4k currentrating (Dragonflight season 1) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

brht's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Season 3 (Cosmic) & Season 4 (Eternal) [in bag] Mage with 2,4k currentrating (Dragonflight season 1)

Ey there i am currently selling one of my character :

The character is currently level 70 and has full pvp gear (421ilvl) it has Cosmic Gladiator's Soul Eater & Eternal Gladiator's Soul Eater it also has Cosmic & Eternal PVP tabards
    The character also have 2,5k rating currently in arena and all the Elite weapon obtainable at 2400 rating are available in the bag, here's of the link of the looking weapon : Screenshot - 88b0ab83e08ac767e16099e2dcb12fe5 - Gyazo
    on top of that there is also a token of Warlord of Draenor challenge mode weapons : [Arsenal: Draenor Challenger's Armaments] that allow you to (right click) to learn all the weapon from WOD Challenge mode.
    I will also receive the Glorious tyranny, Primal victory & Demonic tyranny with the transfer of the character on the new Battle.net account.

If you need any more infos or ss, sharescreen of the character feel free to contact me here or on Discord : Brhtlöl#4909

Season 3 (Cosmic) & Season 4 (Eternal) [in bag] Mage with 2,4k currentrating (Dragonflight season 1)