FAKE NAME BIG Account Dragonflight Epic Edition with x5 - 70lvl (360+ilvl) chars menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wertb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FAKE NAME BIG Account Dragonflight Epic Edition with x5 - 70lvl (360+ilvl) chars

I will sell an account FAKE name-country Kazakhstan, x5-70lvl (360+ilvl)+professional subscription until June 16, 2023

I bought an account in November 2020 with the country of Kazakhstan, the mail is not native, because I relinked it to my own when buying, but I sell it with the current one, all payments were made with her participation, all letters are on it about transactions and so on.

Level 70 on Servers (360+ilvl):
    Twisting Nether(Horde):
    - War, Dk, Rogue
    Ravencrest(Alliance):
    - War, Rogue

Also on the account there are two magicians: lvl 60 and 40 and some 20+ lvl chars

All prices on the account will be in Kazakh tenge, you can pay with any card, it will simply convert your currency at the rate on the day of payment to tenge, everything is very cheap.

Also on the account there are characters in the classic WoW on the servers:
    Gehenass - 80 lvl DK (3800 GS)
    Firemaw - 80 lvl DK (3750 GS) + 70 lvl War
    Hydraxian - 80 lvl DK (4000GS)
    Golemagg - 58 Lock + 56 DK

Price: ~510$

Write for any information / offers here or:
    Discord : wertb#6382

FAKE NAME BIG Account Dragonflight Epic Edition with x5 - 70lvl (360+ilvl) chars