Account - 5 x gladiator, full t3 of the game, brutosaur, arena master, x-51 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Felix159's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account - 5 x gladiator, full t3 of the game, brutosaur, arena master, x-51

Hello, first of all i'm French, so sorry if sometimes many Items/Mounts have not the good name.

Selling my World of Warcraft account.

After roaming Azeroth for a good 15 years, I am parting with my richly stocked account, so that another explorer can benefit from the voluminous content that I have integrated into it.

It is up to date with its expansions, Dragon Flight included.

One of the most complete and prestigious accounts on the market, you will find 13 level 60 characters; 2 hunters, 3 thieves, a mage, priest, warrior, paladin, shaman, death knight, druid, demon hunter, and some rerolls; a thief 53, a monk 50, a warlock 42.

Max level characters are all over 300 ilvl. They're all up and running for the new upcoming expansion, ready to comfortably play until Dragon Flight.

The account has more than 25,000 achievement points, 374 mounts, more than 1300 different mascots.

I can sell characters only.

Somes armory :

Warrior : Safe Armory
    Hunter : Safe Armory
    Rogue : Safe Armory
    Druid : Safe Armory

To name a few notable ones, the titles "Khan", "The Great Sick", "Great Warlord", "Hero of the Horde", "Master of the Arena", "Warmaster", " Disciple of disaster"...

Among the mounts, we note the presence of 5 Gladiator mounts, season 2, 3 and 4 of BFA, as well as 1 and 2 of Shadowland. These 5 Drakes and Proto-drake are accompanied by the Powerful Caravan Brutosaurus (more accessible in game, unless you pay 10M golds if luck smiles on you at the Black Market Auction House). The blood fang widow (2 million golds) is also present.
    You will also find various rare mounts, such as the X-51 X-TREME Void Rocket TCG, Darkmoon Airship, Mount of the Headless Horseman, Astral Cloud Serpent, all Nether Drakes and Rays, the 3 Frogs a 333 333 gold each,

There are also 6 of the 16 existing TCG pets, including the Spectral Tiger Cub, Ethereal Soul Trader, and more.

Regarding skins, most classes have one or more elite PvP skins from older seasons, up to WoD for the older ones.

You will also find 8 Gladiator Tabards, the Tabard of Flames (TCG) and the three historical crowns in the shop (Jewel of the Firelord, Crown of Eternal Winter and Hood of Hungry Darkness).

We find the weapon skins of the tower of the mages, in particular for the thief (old version).

Rarer still, you will find on the account all the T3 sets of all classes, collected at the black HV through the ages.

Finally, all the characters are grouped on the same French server, are members of a guild owner of 8 tabs filled with components from all the extensions, classified and arranged by era.

As you will have understood, I cannot be exhaustive on the content of this account, so I encourage you to contact me for a visit by screen sharing, or providing the Armory Secret link, which will allow you to browse the collections of mount and mascot.

i sell it for 1 500€ non negocialbe, MM fees for you, payment only with Paypal F&F

I remain at your disposal for any additional information.

Discord : PouNaiiDe#2671

Goodbye !
    Last edited by Felix159; 02-03-2023 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Update of description

Account - 5 x gladiator, full t3 of the game, brutosaur, arena master, x-51
    Jaackhides's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! Can you send me a message on discord?
    Jaack#4357