Kaiser’s Character Store menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kaiser.'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kaiser’s Character Store

Salute,

here I am selling following characters and accounts, all on retail EU WoW / Blizzard servers.

All characters must be transferred onto a new account (buyer needs to create it with a specific name I will provide) and the buyer needs to cover the costs for the character transfer.

Also, with a name change service (I don’t provide it) all characters could be transferred onto one’s main account. Most characters are currently on the same account so this could reduce potential follow-up costs.

I could additionally provide more information, screenshots and ingame meetings (if gametime is available). All Safe Armory links display character specific achievements only!

The prices for the characters and accounts are fixed. I accept only PayPal (family & friends) as payment and payment needs to be sent first; I also accept a middle-man if the buyer pays for it.

Feel free to contact me here on the forum or on Discord: Kaiser#3016

Character #6: Rogue PvP
    • Old character which has been played hard in PvP, has some rare PvP achievements and around 40k honorable kills, RBG 1800 rating and titles, Tabard of Conquest & Competitor’s Tabard

Character #7: Priest with S18 Elite Gear and Staff in bags
    • Season 18 Warmongering Elite Staff and Set (only legs missing but you don’t see them anyways) in bags
    • Played in PvP, RBG 1900 rating and titles, Tabard of Conquest & Competitor’s Tabard

Character #8: Shaman with RBG 2300 rating and titles
    • Played in PvP, RBG 2300 rating and titles, some PvP (legacy) achievements, WoW 7th Anniversary, Tabard of Conquest & Competitor’s Tabard

Character #9: Monk with Legion Season 1 & 2 Elite Set
    • Played in PvP and Brawler’s Guild, Tabard of Conquest & Competitor’s Tabard, some rare FoS like Victory in Hillsbrad, etc.

Character #10: Vanilla Druid
    • Ancient character from Vanilla WoW with Classic PvP Rank 6 (Stone Guard), collected many Feats of Strength over the years, Tabard of Conquest & Competitor’s Tabard

Last edited by Kaiser.; 09-04-2023 at 01:10 PM.

Kaiser’s Character Store
    themonkto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really nice service

cozz's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a character from Kaiser, really smooth seller ++

leopardokung's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a char from Kaiser all went smooth!