WTS EU Account|MultiGladiator|13x lvl60 + 5x lvl50|Multiple elite sets| Mage Tower|Acc Since 2009 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Szx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS EU Account|MultiGladiator|13x lvl60 + 5x lvl50|Multiple elite sets| Mage Tower|Acc Since 2009

Hey,

I'm selling my battle.net account which is active since 2009 until today, the account has never been banned and it also has an active subscription.

Details:

-Corrupted Gladiator's Proto-Drake , Unchained Gladiator's Soul-Eater , Cosmic Gladiator's Soul-Eater (BfA S4 , SL S2 , SL S3)

-13x lvl 60 characters , 5x lvl 50 characters ( horde + alliance)

-Warlock with 3000+ arena 3v3 experience

-Elite sets:

Cloth: Warlock Legion S7, Priest Legion S7, Warlock Shadowlands S3, BfA S1 + S2 + S3 + S4 , SL S1, S2

Leather: BfA S2 + S3 + S4

Mail: BfA S1 + S4, SL S1 + S2

Plate: SL S1 + S2

-Mage Tower Appearances:

Warlock Affliction + Demonology + Destruction Artifact Weapon Appearances

Warlock Mage Tower Set

Shaman Mage Tower Set

-A LOT of warlock sets

-18k+ Achievement points

- Toys: 200+

-Mounts: 240+

-Pets: 170+

-Titles: 90+

- I have many unobtainable items and mounts and also titles that require effort such as : "The Insane", "Dragonwrath legendary", "Thunderfury", "Shadowmourne" etc.

-12/12 Recruit a friend rewards

-Including Wotlk Classic Warlock level 64 + Mage level 34 (on Gehennas server)

-Including Warcraft III Reign of Chaos + The Frozen Throne , Diablo III Reaper of Souls

Price : negotiable
    Please contact me on discord if you are interested or if you want to ask me anything , here: Szx#9091
    SOLD
    Last edited by Szx; 12-15-2022 at 01:53 PM. Reason: SOLD

WTS EU Account|MultiGladiator|13x lvl60 + 5x lvl50|Multiple elite sets| Mage Tower|Acc Since 2009
    Drsidd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you invite on discord

hamadmaster's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the account from this thread and was not disappointed. He answered the all questions I had, showed me pictures of proof of the all characters and items, and went through the process of the trade till I was comfortable to make the purchase. And didn't have any trouble after I got the account it was smooth trade with available support through the whole process.

Szx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    17 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the feedback my friend! I will always be on discord in case you need anything to ask me