Warmane Icecrown account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Croven's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warmane Icecrown account

Selling my warmane account with Icecrown being the realm of focus. Played on it since 2015. Im the original and only owner
    ALL CHARACTERS ARE HORDE

Characters: My main : Fire mage 6.3k gs full engineering / tailoring 280% flying 3k achiv points LoD/Bane/RS25hc Achiv

Fury warrior 6.7k gs with shadowmourne, full engineering / JC. Invincible LoD/Bane/rs25 hc achiv

Feral druid DPS 6.4k gs 2 items from bis with full resto offspec gear. Invincible/Zulian tiger + LoD/Bane/RS25hc Achiv

Shadowpriest 6.2k gs bis trinkets + weapons and 4 set hc with engineering. LoD/Bane/RS25hc Achiv

Combat rogue 6.2k gs with engineering bis weapons + trinkets Bane Achiv

Hunter 5.9k gs with kingslayer and enchanting

Prot paladin 5.9k gs with kingslayer

UH dk 5.4k gs

Demo Lock 5.5k gs

Elemental/resto shaman 5.9k gs

Around 50k gold across characters.

If there are any questions dont hestitate, there's some stuff I have not mentioned or if you just want a closer look.

Scammers dont bother I wont go first. I have not set a price but Im willing to let it go for a reasonably cheap price. Either paypal or with csgo skins.

Warmane Icecrown account
    Croven's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Screenshot of my main and my main alts.