[Delete if against the rules] Spectral Tiger Card Loot menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

LostLegion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spectral Tiger Card Loot

Hello everyone just joined I'm sorry if it's against any rules and feel free to delete.

I own a Spectral Tiger Card Loot unscratch.
    I bought this card back in MOP.
    Was gonna trade it by gold but then I started selling challenge mods and never needed.

Today after a year that I stoped playing wow (selling account as well) i wanna make some cash I don't want much, enough to make me happy, excellent deal for a reseller with more contacts and a chance to get more money. I can show more pics or videos. Holo card.

Scratch area still in good condition, kept it in a sleeve, inside a toploader and then in a plastic wrap.

Will accept Paypal (family and friends or for you safety goods) in the last option I will have to declare the value sold and you will be taxed if your outside Europe or in UK.

Can discord, WhatsApp or phone call. I'm happy to show everything. Card will be sent tracked, with or withouth ensurance depending on the way you pay. I accept WU aswell but you pay the fees.

Open to offers thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images [Delete if against the rules] Spectral Tiger Card Loot-rsz_p_20210519_075152-jpg 
    Last edited by LostLegion; 05-19-2021 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Adding image link

[Delete if against the rules] Spectral Tiger Card Loot
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.
    Still looking for a buyer.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just noticed my name here is diferent that the card signed that's my discord. Will upload a new one tomorrow with same name as in here and dated updated

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updates picture with correct name and date in the website. Thanks.