100€ Account 216.8 ilvl resto druid and 215 frost mage menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ptcyber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100€ Account 216.8 ilvl resto druid and 215 frost mage

Now that I've gotten my PS5 I can't be asked to play any WoW so looking to sell my account for 100€ while it's still worth something. Payment shall be made through paypal (Friends and family transfer) or revolut. I'm fine giving account first and getting payment after IF it is a reputable person on forum buying. If not I expect payment first. I'll happily accept to have a reputable person be a middle man in this case but if there is a fee to pay for this, that is on the buyer. I know I always get bored of WoW mid expansion so I've made my account on a seperate email that I can give along with the account if that helps with anything. This is not my first time selling (is on this forum though) and on 2 other ocasions I had to give up my account with overwatch and heartstone collection. I've come prepared this time!

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or offers!

Account is based on EU-Bronzebeard server, with Horde characters and the following:

- 122k gold and another 20k in flasks, food and mats

- It's an upgraded account with the ensorcelled everywyrm mount (if that counts for anything lol)

Resto Druid

- 216.8 ilvl

- Maxed out Memory of the Mother Tree legendary which is good for both raiding and mythic + and 5700 soul ashe which is enough to get a maxed out legendary of your choice (helps if you decide to respec too)

- Night fae with renown 33

- 1064 Rio and 10/10 heroic with 5 sire kills

Frost Mage

- 215 ilvl

- Maxed out Frostburn and Icebringer legendaries (best ones for raid and mythic +) and 2485 soul ashe

- Venthyr with 32 renown

- 837 Rio and 8/10 heroic with 2 sire kills (missing Sludgefist and Sun king)

100€ Account 216.8 ilvl resto druid and 215 frost mage
    eddiejude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hye is the account still for sale

ptcyber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello. Sorry, haven't been checking my email much recently. Yes, it is still for sale, let me know if you're still interested.