Selling 227 item with 233 weapons level Paladin, maw exalted full sockets, bis legendary and more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Panzo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling 227 item with 233 weapons level Paladin, maw exalted full sockets, bis legendary and more

Hello,

Selling my full end geared Paladin with 226 items and 233 weapons for every spec, healer, dps and tank 233 item lvl full sockets, bis legendaries and lots of Soul Ash and Stygia currency.
    Elite achi 2v2.

I am the original owner and since its on my main account and i got a lot of other characters, it will be needed to be transfered to new account.

Price is 600euros with new account and character transfer included. So total cost for it all is 600eu via MoneyGram or Western Union.

Contact me with DM if u need more information.

Selling 227 item with 233 weapons level Paladin, maw exalted full sockets, bis legendary and more
    Ncoh's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am selling my paladin rank1 demonic, if you are interested add me discord Nc0h# 133