Account with 205 ilvl frost mage and 206 ilvl resto druid menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ptcyber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account with 205 ilvl frost mage and 206 ilvl resto druid

Both the mage and druid are horde and on Bronze Beard server (Europe)

Mage (205 ilvl) is Venthyr with 24 renown and has 2 legendaries. 235 ilvl pants glacial fragement (best for mythic +) and 190 ilvl pants slick ice (best for raiding). 8/10 normal castle nathria (with sire kill) and 4/10 hc castle nathria. maxed out tailorin and enchanting.

Druid (206 ilvl) is Night Fae with 24 renown and has 235 legendary Memory of the mother tree (good for both mythic + and raiding). Druid already has a few +10 mythic + done this week for vault. Mage can be done upon request too. 10/10 normal castle nathria and 3/10 HC castle nathria. low lvl enchanting and alchemist.

I believe there is between 200k and 300k gold between the characters. There is a lvl 50 alliance rogue on bronzebeard too and a few low lvl alts. Account has the mount from upgrading expansion pack too.

I'm posting this from work so I'm unsure if I'm missing anything info I should include and that's why I'm uncertain of the gold amount but I can always confirm later and respond to any questions you might have. The character info is 100% correct as I looked up my characters online.

I'm not 100% sure of the price to sell the account. Have seen what these chars might sell for seperately but atm would just like to see what offers there are.

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions!

Account with 205 ilvl frost mage and 206 ilvl resto druid
    ptcyber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to add that Druid has 752 rio, highest of the 2

ptcyber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump

There is now a +11 mythic plus and 3 or more +10 done so 2 items from that on weekly vault. Also downed HC council so 5/10 hc