Blizzard TOP Account/ zulian tiger and raptor/ cm mop/wod - all mage tower/unobt. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

RoPlaya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blizzard TOP Account/ zulian tiger and raptor/ cm mop/wod - all mage tower/unobt.

Hello, today I decided to sell my b-net account ! It includes almost all games from blizzard, it is over 12 years old !
    World of Warcraft - the most worked game with lots of vanity - unobtainable items ! WOD,MOP AND LEGION Collector Editions !

Almost all chars are on Stormscale horde side(2x lvl 120 - other 10x lvl 110+) and another 10x chars each class on ally side - main with almost 400 days played on it is a orc hunter fallowed closely by a druid !
    So 2x lvl 120 (hunter on horde and druid on ally) and 10x each class on horde + 10x each class ally ! (24 chars lvl 110+)

460 mounts on armory - 370 mounts on single char - 88 exalted rep( you can easy get over 95 -did not completed all from BFA ) - 96 Feats of Strength - 304 legacy achievements ! - 21040 achivs !

17/17 CM gold completed(Mop and Wod) on hunter - unobtainable ! + Mage Tower on all specs and all classes ( YES ALL 36) - all cool weapons transmogs unlocked ! - all of them unobtainable !!

Spirit of Competition achiv and tabard from 2008 event ! unobtainable very prestigious and awesome tabard for transmog- lot of events - pets - mounts from promotions !

First Sergeant - old pvp title obtained at lvl 60

Wub's Cursed Hexblade - unobtainable transmog one hand dagger from old zul gurub ( awesome transmog)

I will example only a few of mounts on acc !

- Swift Zulian Tiger - unobtainable - old ZG
    - Swift Razzashi Raptor - unobtainable - old ZG
    -All mount class and quests for ALL classes in the game ! (A legendary campaign achiv - completing all cass campaigns)
    - Invincible Reins - Icc
    - Mimiron s Head - Ulduar
    - Ashes of Alar - TK
    - Kor Kron Juggernaut - Garrosh mythic
    - Smoldering Ember Wyrm - Kara timed run
    - Primal Flamesaber- Event- unobtainable
    - Core Hound - Event - unobtainable
    - Challenger s War Yeti - unobtainable CM
    - Ashen Pandaren Mounts x 4 - unobtainable CM
    - Grove Warden - unobtainable
    - Kor Kron War Wolf - unobtainable
    - Warlord s Deathweel - unobtainable
    - ALL mounts from RAF(Recruit a Friend)
    - Mounts from store - Luminous Starseeker with pet, Grinning Reaver , Armored Bloodwing, Winged Guardian , Heart of the Asepcts, Celestial Steed- 155 euro only them !
    - Blazing Drake - DS
    - Fiery Warhorse - Kara
    - Flametalon of Alysrazor - Firelands
    - Onyxian Drake - Onyxia Lair
    - Swift Zulian Pnather - new ZG
    - Armored Razzashi Raptor - new ZG
    - Vicious War Raptor - pvp
    - Swift White Hawkstrider - Mgt
    - Raven Lord - Sethekk Halls
    -Meat Wagon- warcraft 3 promotion mount !
    -both mounts ally and horde side from blizzcon 2017 !
    -Frostshard infernal- collecting over 350 mounts ! you will be very close to 400 mounts with the mounts from bfa ( I collected very few of them)
    Only those mounts up here it takes u ages to farm ! - alot of mounts from Glorys - CE - Exalted Factions and many more - milions of gold invested !

Grommloc(2014 blizzcon)-Murkidan(2015blizzcon)Fetish Shaman(Diablo 3 collector edition pet-very expensive collector edition) - alot others !
    Please check armory down below for more - maybe there are alot more important mounts/pets that I forget to list !

Almost all old Legendary items from the game
    - Shadowmourne
    -Dragonwrath Tarecgosa s Rest
    -Val`anyr Hammer of the Ancients
    -Warglaives
    -Fangs of the Father
    -Thory Dal The Stars Fury
    -Thunderfury Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
    -Legendary back(Mop) - ring ( Wod) on hunter and druid ! - unobtainable !
    - alot of legendary from legion on each class !

I have many other things to say about this account but really no time ... I will link a armory ...and we can meet in game !

armory for main - 120 lvl | 383 ilvl Orc Hunter - Safe Armory

Diablo3 - Both Vanilla and Reaper of Souls Collectors Editions - worth 400 euros on internet + Necromancer addon
    ALL Wings u can get in the game I have on account + tons of pets - almost all achivs unlocked
    All Seasons Played and Unlocked ALL Icons from each of the season ! -- that means alot of time and hard work !

Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm and legacy of the Void Collector Edition - War Chest blizzcon 2017 purchased !
    played and unlocked all campaigns and alot of portraits !

Overwatch - Origins Edition ~ ALL SKINS/Voice etc from 1 year event + All skins from summer games (except2)
    ALL heroes have almost all skins unlocked except 2-3 - I bought cases for more than 300 euro I can prove it !

Heroes of the Storm - level 227 - 50 heroes and 75 mounts unlocked + portrait from alfa play ( I played the game on alfa and beta too )- rare one !

Hearthstone - alot of cards unlocked , and events etc ... It will take me alot of time to show all of them here ...

Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction on account too !

Destiny 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition - each class max lvl

Warcraft 3 and starcraft remastered bought !

Price is 890 euro !
    Im the original owner of the account have secret answ + question - I can give u Id scan etc .... a few activation keys from games on this account !
    I will trade only with a very trusted reseller/buyer on here or with a middleman that you will pay for it !
    Recently I sold my Uplay account , I have proofs that everything went smooth from my side and buyer side !
    The reason Im selling it is that I hve a kid now and want to get rid of the pc games in general .

For more questions ask me here or on skype > RoPlaya
    Last edited by RoPlaya; 07-12-2019 at 02:54 AM.

Blizzard TOP Account/ zulian tiger and raptor/ cm mop/wod - all mage tower/unobt.
    Mtiso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello this acc still selling? If yes can me send link wow armory?

RoPlaya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)