Wotlk realm first titles warrior menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kaiser.'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wotlk realm first titles warrior

Hello guys, I am selling an insane vanity account with an absolutely rare warrior (EU server)

Original account with clear history, no bans, no suspensions, no name change done, warrior never transferred; account hasn’t been played for many years

The Warrior is the earner of all the achievements and FoS, including the realm first titles and he was hard played in TBC and WOTLK but quit shortly after Cataclysm release

For some reason the anonymous / safe armory doesn’t work for this character, probably because it hasn’t been played for so long, but here is a screenshot

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Level 32 Orc Warrior:

• Conqueror of Naxxramas (Realm First)
    • Magic Seeker (Realm First)
    • The Undying
    • Hand of A’dal

• Amani War Bear
    • Plagued Proto Drake

• Tabard of the Argent Dawn
    • Competitors Tabard

As many of you know, it is possible to transfer bought characters with their achievements and hence the realm first titles to your main account (name change service necessary)

Please contact me only if you have serious interest in buying, trade will be done with a trusted ownedcore middleman, payment with paypal

Just PN me here or on Discord Kaiser#3016

Wotlk realm first titles warrior
    Kaiser.'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    account has been sold, thread can be closed