✅PB Accounts🏆 MoP CM Rogue 🔥 Tabard of Frost in bag 🔥 Mage Towers 🔥 Heavenly Onyx menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PersonalBoost's Avatar Banned WoW Service Vendor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

✅PB Accounts🏆 MoP CM Rogue 🔥 Tabard of Frost in bag 🔥 Mage Towers 🔥 Heavenly Onyx

We have TONS of characters in stock limited to TRUSTWORTHY sources. Need something for raids? Vanity Items? Mounts? Contact us!

Account with Collectors Rogue and Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent

This account has NO banned or closed licenses nor has it ever had a ban

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT A SHELL - SHELLS ARE BEING BANNED AND SUCH WE WILL NO LONGER BE SELLING SHELLS.

This also means that any transmog you see on this account can be transferred to your main account safely.

Account Details:

Characters:
    120 Rogue / MoP CM in Bags / Mage Tower Done
    120 Warlock
    Few More Alts

Rare mounts!

Rogue:
    CM MOP Gold in bags
    Tabard of Frost in bags
    59 Exalted reps
    Mage Tower
    14k Personal Achieves

Warlock:
    High Warlord title from vanilla
    High Warlord Gear Equippable

Honorable Mentions:

262 Mounts Collected.
    Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent - ONE OF THE RAREST MOUNT IN GAME - 0.05%
    Ahead of the Curve for nearly every tier.
    Cutting Edge for a lot of tiers.
    Thunderfury.
    Sulfuras.
    Thori'dal.
    Val'anyr.
    Shadowmourne.
    Fangs of the Father.
    291 Unique Pets.
    Most of the Nemesis Achievement/Titles
    Rogue MoP CM

Titles:
    Timber Lord
    the Manslayer
    Gnomebane
    the Dwarfstalker
    Worgen Hunter
    Scourge of the Kaldorei
    Draenei Destroyer
    Terror of the Tushui
    Warlord of Draenor
    Talon King
    of the Frostwolves
    the Savage Hero
    Ironbane
    Masked Chuckler
    the Indomitable
    Defiler's End
    the Fabulous
    Shadowblade
    many more

Price: 450 Euros

EVERYTHING ON THE ROGUE AND WARLOCK CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT - CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO.

Selling a SAFE account or looking for something a little different? Get in touch!

DISCORD: PBACC#4444

「 ↓↓ Click banner below to add us on Skype! ↓↓ 」

「 ↑↑ Click banner above to add us on Skype! ↑↑ 」

Unless pointed out specifically on the thread the accounts advertised are not originally owned by us, therefore a lifetime warranty against account recalls from the original owner is issued immediately upon purchase. We cover accounts recalls however this does not include accounts closures, locks or bans of any kind, nor do we cover name changes or account merges. Buying/Selling accounts is against Blizzard ToS and by engaging in any transaction you are reflecting that you are fully aware of that.

Originally Posted by Mapltu View Post
    I've bought high-ranking Gladiator characters from Personalboost on 3 different occassions. Each of them have been delivered fast and without any issues whatsoever.

The guy has always been helpful and quick to reply to my messages on Skype.

Definitely recommend if you're looking for a nice character.

Originally Posted by younad1 View Post
    I usually don't bother to post feedback whenever i make a purchase, but this guy is something else, perfect communication through all the hours of the day, dont think i waited more than 15 minutes for a response at any time. And worked very fast with no issues at all.

Originally Posted by Mads824a View Post
    I contacted PersonalBoost threw skype and we talked and agreed to 1 peice from BMAH (The Dreadnaught Set) He said it would take 4 days and they certainly live up to that. It took them 3 days to get my gloves from the set. Perfect communication. Verbally good and everything just works. They can get anything you want from BMAH or anything else. Accounts, Boost, Mounts etc. You name it they will get it.

Contacted Personalboost to buy a R1 Warrior. Sale went fast and smooth - had the character within 10 minutes of sending payment on PayPal. Recommended.

Originally Posted by SebastianK View Post
    Bought a character from here, great service all around and very communicative and helpful seller. highly recommended.

Originally Posted by Sluttadin View Post
    Sold one of my chars to them! Fair price and everything went smooth. Recommending them to everyone.

Originally Posted by Stuck90 View Post
    Ordered 3 x T3 (warlock) pieces which are hard to get (Head/Shoulder/Chest). It was completed in about 10-12 Days.
    Originally Posted by Stuck90 View Post
    Whenever i had questions, they were answered the same day via skype.

Everything went smooth, recommending this guy! +rep

✅PB Accounts🏆 MoP CM Rogue 🔥 Tabard of Frost in bag 🔥 Mage Towers 🔥 Heavenly Onyx