10 Characters 15900 AP, Heroes of the Storm, Destiny 2 and more... menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

monataki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 Characters 15900 AP, Heroes of the Storm, Destiny 2 and more...

Selling my Battle net Account that has *Destiny 2 Base Game (has Hunter Class with 263 power,Warlock 254 and some ornoments, exotic mounts, armors, weapons etc...), *Heroes of the Storm ( BETA Account - level 456, 70% of Heroes, loads of legendary and epic skins ) and Wow has many Unobtainable Titles, Mounts, Pets, Xmogs....

*World of warcraft : (Deluxe Edition for Legion and Warlords of Draenor)

-10 characters, 3 level 120 (Warlock ilvl358 - Druid ilvl362 -Demon Hunter ilvl370, rest 110-120.

-15900 Achievement Points (1833/3371) - 191 Legacy - 46 Feats.

-197 Mounts. ( notable mounts : [Antoran Charhound] - [Ashes of Al'ar] - [Iron SkyReaver] - [Enchanted Fey Dragon] - [Kor'kron War Wolf] - [Astral Cloud Serpent] - [Brawler's Burly Basilisk] - [Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast] - [Grove Warden] - [Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent] - [Life-Binder's Handmaiden] - [Lucid Nightmare] - [Pureblood Fire Hawk] - [Primal Flamesaber] - [Riddler's Mind-Worm] - [Sunhide Gronnling] - [Violet Spellwing] - [Amani Battle Bear] and more... )

-Titles : 63 ( notable titles : Herald of Titans, Spear of Vol'jin , Southshore Slayer, Scourge of Sindorei, Legend of Pandaria.....)

-Pets : 454 ( 299 Unique pets, many rare pets, around 20 at level 25 )

-Toys : 178/525

-Heirlooms : 59/96 ( most of them at 100-110 )

-All Horde Allied Races Unlocked.

-Account has 2 of rarest illusion enchants : Flames of Ragnaros and Icy Chill.

-Legendaries : Warglaives of Azzinoth in Demon Hunter's Bags and transmogable ( Timewalking BT done ), Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's rest, Legendary Cloaks from Mists of Pandaria and Rings from Warlords of Draenor, Thori'dal Stars' Fury.

-Transmogs : Mage Tower Skins done with Demon hunter (Havoc + Vengeance) Shaman ( Enhancement + Elemental ) Druid ( Feral + Guardian ) Death knight ( Blood + Unholy ). Honor level at 12 which means first pvp skin of artifact is unlocked for all specs for all characters. Shaman has Kor'kron Shaman Set from Siege of Orgrimmar, First Satyr's Shoulders from Xavius and Crown of Eternal Winter plus more Xmogs that i cant remember at this moment.

- Draenor + Legion Flying is unlocked, BFA flying part 1 needs only to do 10 more quests in Zuldazar.

Few notes: I am the Original Owner, i will give you everything related to the account, like ID next to my face, Security Question's Answer, Game's Serial Numbers and many more details that you wish.

Fixed Price for this account is 110 EUR.

You can find me here but i am mostly online at Discord : Ahriman The Dark Fallen#5639
    Last edited by monataki; 02-08-2019 at 06:17 PM.

10 Characters 15900 AP, Heroes of the Storm, Destiny 2 and more...
    monataki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price reduced.
    Last edited by monataki; 02-08-2019 at 06:18 PM.