BIG B.net account - Mainly WoW account - 8x lvl 120 + 5x lvl 110-119 (13 characters) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Rodneyhey's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BIG B.net account - Mainly WoW account - 8x lvl 120 + 5x lvl 110-119 (13 characters)

Hello! I am looking to sell my very own, never shared, single owned Battle.net account (complete) I have a many different games on it.

Sorry to be such a nutjob, I can't figure out how to correctly imbue the images here, so I'll link a google drive folder with all the relevant pictures. - Update your browser to use Google Drive - Google Drive Help

I labeled each picture with a number and will refference it in the text below.

Let's start off with World of Warcraft.

As you can see in pictures 18 to 32 as well as picture 41 I have a lot of characters with decent item level. Great WoW account for anyone who'd like to have variety in their class choice.

I have the BFA Gladiator mount and currently sitting at rating 2550 in 3v3 on my monk (until season ends)

I have active gametime on my WoW account until 8th february.

I have around 100k gold on the realm, with items worth around another 100-150k, if you're willing to sell them. See picture #32 - You can sell my pets as well, the tradeable ones, that will cash you in another, I think 50-100k gold

I play only HORDE now, but I have some DELETED characters on Outland, stormscale, kazzak and Argent dawn that are level 100+ (outland 110) with a mix of alliance and Horde. My 15 day Undelete timer is reset, so you can go ahead and undelete one character upon trade if you wish.

Below I'll list all the useful or fun items that I have collected.

Mounts that matters

MOP CM Pheonixes
    Ashhide Mushan Beast
    WoD Challange mount Yeti
    Core hound - event mount
    Crimson DeathCharger
    Darkmoon Dancing Bear
    Depleted-Kyparium Rocket
    The collectors edition - WoD & MoP

Store mounts - Zhu-Zen, The Devivine Sentinel - Luminous Starseeker - Mystic Runesaber -
    Enchanted Fey Dragon - Winged Guardian - Heart of the Aspects - Swift Windsteed

Geosynchronous World Spinner
    Grand Expedition Yak
    Grove Warden
    Headless Horseman's Mount
    Heartsteed
    Jeweled Onyx Panther
    Kor'Kron War Wolf
    Mechano-hog
    Obsidian Nightwing
    Orgrimmar Interceptor - blizzcon ticket 2017
    the honor mounts up to level 100
    Sandstone Drake (Vial of the sands)
    Sky Golem
    Steelbound Devourer (green version core hound)
    Poseidus mount (underwater)
    Swift Brewfest Ram
    swift Lovebird, Forest Strider & Springstrider
    Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (Alani mount)
    Traveler's Tundra Mammoth
    Turbo-Charged Flying machine (and the lower version)
    Undercity Plaguebat
    Vicious War Clefthoof
    Violet Spellwing
    Warlord's Deathweel
    X-53 Touring Rocket
    Chauffeured Mechano-hog
    Wooly White Rhino (image #23)

and more! (198 total)

Pets

I have 182 total pets.

Vanity pets are here:

Baby Blizzard Bear (wow's 4th anniversery)
    Frosty (Wotlk collectors edition)
    Spirit of competition (event from 2008 )
    The pets from blizzards other games collectors editions (see pictures for list of CE i own)
    Lil' XT (store pet)
    Molten Corgi (wow's 10th anniversery)
    Mr. Chilly

List of vanity items I have on my account

Epic purple shirt (on my level 120 druid)
    tabard of the Lightbringer (on my level 120 druid) can be used as transmog
    Sulfaras hand of ragnaross (on my level 120 druid)
    MOP legendary cloaks for all specializations (on my level 120 druid)
    Legion legendaries x8 (on my level 120 druid)

I have 120/530 toys

Some of them are:

Imp in a Ball
    Dark Portal (cool visual heartstone)
    Fishing Chair
    Goblin Gumbo Kettie
    Loot-a-rang (40 yard looting with engineer level 1)
    Picnic Basket
    Sack of Starfish
    All the flightpath unlock for new character (alliance and horde)
    War Party Hitching Post (+ the alliance one)
    Orgirmmar Hero's War Banner
    Path of Elothir
    Selfie cam
    Tome of Town Portal (diablo event item)
    Twelve string guitar (music item from diablo event)

I have 35 titles (not counting the pvp titles from bfa)

Titles such as :

<name> of the horde
    <name> the proven healer, defender & assailant
    <name> the undaunted
    Elder <Name>
    <name> champion of the frozen wastes
    <name> the fabulous

I have 82/101 hierlooms, all upgraded to level 110.

I have the MoP Siege of orgrimmar weapons as well as the WoD trinkets dungeon for DPS and tanks

I have many different transmog items

items worth mentioning are

Crown of woe (Molten core helmet for any armor type)
    Jewel of the Firelord (store transmog)
    Mistdance set for Monks (Basic monk transmog)
    Shaman and druid CM MOP sets
    WoD weapons - I have them all.
    Warmantle of the Horde/alliance
    Spellfire Longsword
    Blade of Wizardry
    Gleaming Quel'Serrar
    Replica staff of guldan + the other event weapons , alliance versions as well (log in during the premier of the warcraft movie)
    Exodar Life-staff
    I have the hidden legion artifact apperances.
    Stinkrot smasher (wiggly fish from island expeditions)

A lot of pvp transmog because I get so many marks of honor

Competitor's Tabard
    Demonic Gladiator's Tabard
    Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Dread Gladiator's Tabard
    tabard of Kirin Tor
    Tabard of the EBon Blade
    Tabard of the Argent Crusade
    Tabard of the achiever
    Tabard of the explorer
    Tabard of the protector
    Tabard of the summer flames / skies
    Tabard of the Wyrmrest accord
    Legion 2.4k weapon pvp enchant
    BFA 2.1k weapon pvp enchant

Nightmare enchant from Xavius (big)
    Avalance enchant (big frozen enchant)

As for achivements, see picture #41.
    I completed the proving grounds in MOP up to 30 waves on each specialization.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you look at the pictures 1-17, I have Overwatch origin edition, Starcraft 2 collector's editions + expansions, diablo3 collector's editions + expansions, heartstone with the golden mekka card, warcraft3 (old versions) as well as destiny 2 collectors edition. I have completed the first story on it, see image #39.

Overwatch is a Bronze account, 1000-1500 ranked in most seasons, I've played them all. Good smurf account I guess? I haven't done the new placement games.

Diablo 3 has a few characters, see image #33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I've mainly played WoW on this account, that's where all my vanity items are.

I have, as you can see in picture #1 , 5 different licenses of accounts for EU and one license for US (all with expansions up to legion, with the exception of my BFA account)

As for price I don't have a clue what this account can be worth. As it's my own account that I played since vanilla, and I never sold a WoW account before, only my OSRS account. But I do know a scam offer when I see it.

If you're interested please contact me over at DISCORD Niclas#5204 with your offer.

Upon trade I will give you the answers to my personal questions as well as a picture of my ID so you can get in contact with Blizzard for future inquiries that you might have.

I accept Paypal or bank transfer, and will only give the account once I see the money on my account.

I can even record myself and send you the file saying that I aproved your trade offer and will never try to recover the account, if the deal is alright.

If you have any questions or want more screenshots, please leave a comment below or simply add me on Discord and we can chat further.

EDIT : I want to add that the account never has been banned, not even temporary. So it's in good stands with Blizzard =)
    Last edited by Rodneyhey; 01-08-2019 at 10:42 AM.

BIG B.net account - Mainly WoW account - 8x lvl 120 + 5x lvl 110-119 (13 characters)