Level 110 Orc Hunter [EU] - R1 Dominant Gladiator + S5/S6/S7 Legion Elite PvP Sets menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

EUhunterMultiglad's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 110 Orc Hunter [EU] - R1 Dominant Gladiator + S5/S6/S7 Legion Elite PvP Sets

Rank 1 Hunter | Legion Dominant Season
    Hey guys, I'm looking to sell rank 1 Hunter .

I'm selling the hunter cause I have multiple of them available and I have no intention to use all of them.

They have completely up to date gear and 3000+ max statistics in 3v3.

I'm looking to sell the character and not the whole account. This means you need to create a new account, the last name has to be the same as mine, first name can be of your choice.
    This process is very simple, and you'll be the only one with the account information for the new account.

My skype is PixilatedFan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orc Hunter level 110,

Mount Gladiator :

[Dominant Gladiator's Storm Dragon] Season 6 of Legion

Titles Rank one Pvp :

Dominant Gladiator Season 6 of Legion

Tabard & Back Pvp :

S6 Legion Tabard & Cloak
    S15/S16/S17/S18/S21/S22/S23 TRANSMOGGED Gladiator's tabards (Meaning you can wear it with those)

In my bag :

S5/S6/S7 Legion Elite PvP Sets
    [Enchanter's Illusion - Demonic Tyranny]

WoD CM Gold 8/8

Link to the hunter:

Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

The price is 650 euros (You have to create a new account and pay for transfer costs making your total costs ~710)

Level 110 Orc Hunter [EU] - R1 Dominant Gladiator + S5/S6/S7 Legion Elite PvP Sets
    EUhunterMultiglad's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EUhunterMultiglad View Post
    Rank 1 Hunter | Legion Dominant Season
    Hey guys, I'm looking to sell rank 1 Hunter .

I'm selling the hunter cause I have multiple of them available and I have no intention to use all of them.

They have completely up to date gear and 3000+ max statistics in 3v3.

I'm looking to sell the character and not the whole account. This means you need to create a new account, the last name has to be the same as mine, first name can be of your choice.
    This process is very simple, and you'll be the only one with the account information for the new account.

My skype is PixilatedFan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orc Hunter level 110,

Mount Gladiator :

[Dominant Gladiator's Storm Dragon] Season 6 of Legion

Titles Rank one Pvp :

Dominant Gladiator Season 6 of Legion

Tabard & Back Pvp :

S6 Legion Tabard & Cloak
    S15/S16/S17/S18/S21/S22/S23 TRANSMOGGED Gladiator's tabards (Meaning you can wear it with those)

In my bag :

S5/S6/S7 Legion Elite PvP Sets
    [Enchanter's Illusion - Demonic Tyranny]

WoD CM Gold 8/8

Link to the hunter:

Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

The price is 650 euros (You have to create a new account and pay for transfer costs making your total costs ~710)

ALSO selling:

Shaman MoP CM gold with 8/8 WoD token in bags.

druid with CM gold mop aswell.

Add skype: PixilatedFan for more info.

(The character is sold same way)
    Last edited by EUhunterMultiglad; 10-23-2018 at 06:24 AM.