[EU]Bnet with WoW, D3, Overwatch, some HotS heroes, some HS cards, cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TheLittleGuy69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU]Bnet with WoW, D3, Overwatch, some HotS heroes, some HS cards, cheap

Hello,

I'm selling a Bnet account which contains the following:

It has WoW (base game + all xpacs except BfA, prepurchase is still available), with no gametime left. It has some mounts, some transmog stuff, it has some goodies... It has one really good geared warrior ilvl 959 which has gear and BiS for both Arms and Fury, here is the armory link: Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition
    It has D3 + Reaper of Souls + Rise of the Necromancer pack, it has some lv 70 non-seasonal toons with older builds (leapquake barbarian, lighting archon wizard) that can still be played
    It has Overwatch, pretty low level and unranked.
    It has level 143 on Heroes of the Storm, unranked, it has a fair amount of purchased heroes, some interesting skins and mounts...
    It has some Hearhstone cards, namely it has the Spell Hunter deck ready to play, only that.

The price for all of that is 40 eur. This is a legitimate offer, the reason of sale is that I want to get into Guild Wars 2 and buy the xpacs. I will provide everything, including security questions and what not, everything is clean. If you want to contact me we will do it preferably on Discord. I am the original owner of the account.

Thanks.

[EU]Bnet with WoW, D3, Overwatch, some HotS heroes, some HS cards, cheap
    TheLittleGuy69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account sold elsewhere, thanks.