WoW Acc Rogue 958 / Pala 953 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fenomic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Acc Rogue 958 / Pala 953

Selling my Battle net Account with my WoW Account on it.

The Account is about 1 year old, and i dont have time for playing anymore.
    The Account has 2 Main Chars. Both of them are on a very Popular German EU Server on Horde side (bloodelf).

The first one is a Rogue, item lvl 958, 77 traits and ilvl 978 weapon, with BIS legendarys for Sub and Assa spec. He got 4 x t20 set piece and 4x t21 set piece and
    many variations of gear in his bags for customize your gear special for every boss and situation needed.
    He also got the keystonemaster +15 achievement and every Curved Achievement in legion, aswell as the last one from antorus, Argus!!
    He got a 2,2k+ myt+ score and Tos Myt kills so you wont have problems finding a m+ grp or a myt raiding guild.
    Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

The second one is a Paladin, item lvl 953, 72 traits and 968 weapon , with BIS legendarys for holy specc. He also got 4 x t20 set pieces and 4 x t21 set piece
    and the bis Trinkets for holys. This char has the same Achievements like the Rogue, like +15 Keystonemaster and Curve from Argus.
    Anonymous WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory - Legion Edition

there is another lvl 100 demonhunter on same server. Ive been using this one as Auction and bankchar.
    the Rogue got nearly 100k gold the pala like 20k and the demonhunter got some pets/mats in the auction house worth about 300k gold. (TSM)
    There are 21 days left for gametime.

I am the first and original owner of this Account.

so if you are interested u can PM me. (german/ english)

WoW Acc Rogue 958 / Pala 953
    fenomic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still up for sale

Keilo11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, really interested in the rogue. Could you add me on discord? sfhsh#2959. Thanks.

nexty123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skype neikoneiko8 want it