24335 AP - 314 Mounts -WoD/MoP CM - Vanilla Account - Swift Spectral etc. HPala Main menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Globemaster's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

24335 AP - 314 Mounts -WoD/MoP CM - Vanilla Account - Swift Spectral etc. HPala Main

Looking to part ways with an extremely prestigious WoW account.

Masked Armory Link for full details:

Anonymous Level 110 Human Paladin WoW Profile | Masked Armory

Account has been played since vanilla and has every WoW Anniversary Achievement (4th+). 144 Legacy Achievements, 85 Feats of Strength. 776 Pets.

Collector's Edition of every expansion since WotLK.

Battle.net account also includes an Overwatch account (300+ lvl Plat), Hearthstone account with many cards, HoTS account (125+ lvl)

Includes many rare mounts and every store mount, some of the rarest are:

Swift Spectral Tiger
    New Midnight
    Invincible
    Astral Cloud Serpent
    Mimiron's Head
    Vicious Warsaber
    Vicious War Steed
    Phosphorescent Stone Drake
    Time-Lost Proto Drake
    Poseidus

Other highlights are a host of very old characters which have vanilla PvP titles (Knight-Lieutenant), a priest with Anathema/Benediction. There are also many other 100s, including a warlock with MoP CM gear and many raid achievements.

I am looking for a sale price of 1000EUR. I have only included a tiny selection of what this account has to offer. Please check the armory link for a complete picture of the depth of this account.

Seriously interested buyers are invited to message me on skype (benjamin.palmer95) or on ownedcore. I can provide the login details so that potential buyers can play the account and check it all out before a sale. Any questions, feel free to ask. Willing to go through a middleman.

Buyer will receive photo ID, secret question answer and login/password.

24335 AP - 314 Mounts -WoD/MoP CM - Vanilla Account - Swift Spectral etc. HPala Main