Glorious Tyranny - S14,S15,S16,S18 Elite Warrior Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sanchezwow's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    29/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glorious Tyranny - S14,S15,S16,S18 Elite Warrior Account

Hello, I want to sell my Legion Account with a level 110 Orc Warrior, level 102 Human Warrior and a level 90 Shaman + level 80 Priest Twink (BIS)
    The Account has S14, S15, S16, S18 Warrior Elite Sets and Elite Tabards. Also the Account has the accountwide Glorious Tyranny PvP Enchant! (unobtainable)
    + level 100 Boost!

The Warrior always played in High Rated PvP and has to offer alot of insane PvP Achievements (12.000+ Achievements)

Beneath a huge Transmog Collection (mainly Plate) the account also has a Mount Collection of 100+ Mounts! + Account also has 50k Gold and Gametime

Hearthstone: The Account has a huge collection of Cards and Cardbacks!

Skype if interested - or PM me

Glorious Tyranny - S14,S15,S16,S18 Elite Warrior Account
    Jesseeee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A quote

Originally Posted by sanchezwow View Post
    Hello, I want to sell my Legion Account with a level 110 Orc Warrior, level 102 Human Warrior and a level 90 Shaman + level 80 Priest Twink (BIS)
    The Account has S14, S15, S16, S18 Warrior Elite Sets and Elite Tabards. Also the Account has the accountwide Glorious Tyranny PvP Enchant! (unobtainable)
    + level 100 Boost!

The Warrior always played in High Rated PvP and has to offer alot of insane PvP Achievements (12.000+ Achievements)

Beneath a huge Transmog Collection (mainly Plate) the account also has a Mount Collection of 100+ Mounts! + Account also has 50k Gold and Gametime

Hearthstone: The Account has a huge collection of Cards and Cardbacks!

Skype if interested - or PM me

Hello there, I'm interested in this account you provided. Can u please tell me is this account available for sell right now and how much would you want to sell, thanks!

nexty123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you got a message on skype !!