880 Holy Priest with 2 legendaries and/or 866 Feral/Guardian Druid menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mariusY's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

880 Holy Priest with 2 legendaries and/or 866 Feral/Guardian Druid

Hey guys,

I want to sell some/all of my WoW characters as I no longer have enough time to play at the level that I desire - high end PVE. The problem is I have too many things on my Bnet account so I will not be selling the whole account and only sell characters one by one so you will need to get/pay for a new account and transfer. If you're only interested in the whole Bnet account please don't contact me as I've stated that I will not offer the whole account.

!!!Only serious ppl who are willing to create a new account and for it and the transfer.!!!

I have 2 characters in WoW as follows:

1) Holy Priest 880 item level with a total of 25 ranks/traits in holy and Artifact Knowledge level 14. ( also has about 10 ranks in Disc and Shadow and shitloads of items for those specc but I was never interested in playing as those speccs so I don't really know the exact ilvl for those )

I only did PvE and I have 7/7 LFR 7/7HC in the first week of EN opening and also 4/7 EN Mythic. The character also has 2 legenderies : [X'anshi, Shroud of Archbishop Benedictus] and [Sephuz's Secret] and a lot of high end items where you can actually balance the stats based on your preffered playstyle. ( depending on how you want it to play you have items more focused on Crit or more focused on Mastery ) - currently at 880 ilvl I have 26% Crit ; 8% Haste ; 46% Mastery - 36275 Intelect ; 38508 Stamina; 1780 Armor without any buffs. These stats are for Holy.

I also did Mythic+10 on this character.

I also did full clear Karazhan. As I've said due to time constrains I didn't have time to do the new raid ToV yet.

Some of the mounts worth listing: Amani Battle Bear, Armored Razzashi Raptor, Grove Warden, Traveler's Tundra Mammoth

Here is a masked armory link: Level 110 Undead Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

I also have about 900k gold on the whole wow account so I can give you atleast 250k gold if you want the priest + any additional gold as high value items that you can sell after due to the 250k limit on character transfer.

The character is on Twisting Nether EU Horde side.

As a side note worth mentioning is that I also have the hidden artifact for the Shadow Specc.

Price: I'm looking for 350 €

2) Feral Druid 866 item level with a total of 22 ranks/traits purchased in feral and Artifact Knowledge level 14. (It also has 19 ranks/traits purchased and ~860 ivl for Guardian Specc)

Same as the priest, I've only did PvE and i have 7/7 LFR and 7/7 HC EN on this character. Worth mentioning is that I have the trinket [Bloodthirsty Instinct] the BiS for the feral specc which is Heroic Titanforged - 880 ilvl with Bonus Stats 469 Avoidance + Bonus Socket.

Some of the mounts worth listing: Amani Battle Bear, Armored Razzashi Raptor, Grove Warden, Traveler's Tundra Mammoth

Seems like I can't create a masked armory link for the druid as I have an accent letter in the character name.

I also have about 900k gold on the whole wow account so I can give you atleast 250k gold if you want the druid + any additional gold as high value items that you can sell after due to the 250k limit on character transfer.

The character is on Twisting Nether EU Horde side aswell.

Price: I'm looking for 250 €

Feel free to add me on Skype to discuss further. My Skype id is: nymphelav
    You can also write here of course if you have any questions or send me a PM.

Thank you for reading my post.
    Last edited by mariusY; 11-19-2016 at 08:02 AM.

880 Holy Priest with 2 legendaries and/or 866 Feral/Guardian Druid
    mariusY's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update Price for 1) Priest - 350 Euros and you pay for the new bnet account license + the transfer.
    2) Druid - 250 Euros and you pay for the new bnet account license + the transfer.