WoW Account Paladin 3x glad s13, s14, s15. Full MoP CM. Arena Master. Shaman 8/8 CM menu

User Tag List

Nicolas Lone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Account Paladin 3x glad s13, s14, s15. Full MoP CM. Arena Master. Shaman 8/8 CM

Selling my account which consists of two character, where as one of them is my Paladin with 725 ilvl PvE Retri Gear with prot offspec and 5/13 Mythic kills. It also has full Retri PvP 710, and almost full Holy PvP Gear 710. The paladin has achieved gladiator in season 13, 14 and 15, and as a result has the gladiator mounts from all these seasons. It also has the 3v3 2700 achievment, Arena Master and Champion achievment (2000 RBG Rating). Furthermore it has 9/9 MoP CM gear, and 2/8 WoD. I can get it to 8/8 easily, but it will cost you another 20 euros or something. Regardless the shaman on the account has 8/8 WoD CM, meaning when legion launches you will be able to transmog the WoD CM Weapon for the paladin as well. Other than that the paladin is close to done with the Shadowmourne legendary quest, and its halfway in the BRF stage on legendary ring. Meaning you should be able to get it before Legion launch. The armory link can be seen here: Level 100 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

As for the shaman, it has pretty much only been used to boosting Challenge modes, and therefore only has CM gear. The armory link can be seen here: Level 100 Troll Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Keep in mind that the Arena Master achievment will no longer be obtainable in Legion, and will become a Feat of strength! If you look to get your hands on an Arenamaster/triple glad account, this is the time!

You will get the whole account and every right with it. It only consists of these two characters.

You can add me on skype "Nicolas.Lone" if you want more information.

The payment method which will be used is paypal, and im pricing it to around 450-500 euros, but im open for offers on skype/comment section.

Look forward to hearing from you :-).

WoW Account Paladin 3x glad s13, s14, s15. Full MoP CM. Arena Master. Shaman 8/8 CM
    Nicolas Lone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The account has been sold