EU Top 7k / top 10k world ranked account for sale 22640 ach points menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

errminator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Top 7k / top 10k world ranked account for sale 22640 ach points

Here I have my 9+ year old account for sale with 22640 ach points to its name.

Ive put in a substantial amount of effort and time to get this where it is in terms of world rankings and a state of 90% game completion.

its not been active for a few months, so its dropped to this rank from top a 5k world ranking previously...it now sits at 7k eu (2745 eu English ranked), 10k worldwide, but that would rise quickly as soon as you start getting current achies, as I have so many hard to complete achies already done and dusted.

Here are the main bullet points:

1) over 300k gold. use it to get free game time via the coins, or just negate the need to farm for money as your RICH! Well, in-game at least.

2) 6 Total lvl 100 toons + extra low lvl alts.

3) Over 300 mounts, many rare, some now unobtainable: Lich kings mount: Invincible, Zulian mount, All raid meta achievement mounts, Sea turtle etc.

4) over 500 unique pets.

5) Dozens of cool and unique tabards, including tabard of the light bringer.

6) Challenge mode mists completed.

7) Maxed garrison on several toons, main toon has auction house.

All heirlooms purchased.

9) pve Item Level: 718 = SimDPS: 75641.7 dps.

10) Many legendary weapons, inc: Shadowmourne, Terecgosa, etc.

11) So many vanity items and toys I cant list them all!

12) So many titles I cannot list them all!

Level 100 Worgen Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Any questions, please do ask, and ill do my best to answer.

We will meet ingame if required, and ill give you all account info, secret question and answer, and random key generator.

I want this account to go to a good home, and maybe the nbew owner will take up the challenge, and do what I could not...complete WOW...and do what only a few have managed worldwide out of millions!

The price for all this: 1500 euros ovno.

EU Top 7k / top 10k world ranked account for sale 22640 ach points
    errminator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still availabe to a good home

make offers, dont let my high asking price stop you taking a stab at an offer.