Completist-oriented WoW acc, OVERWATCH BETA, big HS collection, SCII and Diablo CE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ionicle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Completist-oriented WoW acc, OVERWATCH BETA, big HS collection, SCII and Diablo CE

Reasons for sale:

Reasons are pretty straightforward. Been playing the game for a long time, with a couple of breaks, but I always ended up returning and carrying on with the completist quest. I'm guessing, since you're reading this post, you pretty much know what it all entails - having as many mounts/achievements/feats/reputations/legendaries/vanity items as possible. I actually thought I'd never sell my account and part ways with WoW, but I really feel like I have to do this now. The game has become too addictive, and I am way past the point of it being "pleasantly addictive". Especially with my propensity to collect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General overview of the account:

0. OVERWATCH BETA ACCESS ( extremely valuable right now )

1. Diablo III Collector's Edition license ( so I can get the exclusive WoW pet, of course )

2. Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition license ( same reason )

3. Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition license ( same reason )

4. World of Warcraft

4a. World of Warcraft Vanilla Normal license ( too bad I didn't get into collecting before Wrath started, or I would have grabbed a CE Vanilla license too - they are outlandishly rare and expensive now )

4b. World of Warcraft The Burning Crusade Collector's Edition license ( two exclusive pets for EU accounts )

4c. World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Normal license

4d. World of Warcraft Cataclysm Collector's Edition license ( the pet, of course )

4c. World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition license ( sigh... mount and pet here )

4d. World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor Normal license

5. Hearthstone license ( 5/9 golden heroes - paladin, mage, warlock, druid, hunter; all relevant legendaries and epics, you can play any control deck that you want - I can do a detailed list of all cards available )

The WoW account has about 20 days of playtime left. I am using the mobile version of the authenticator ( mainly for the pet, never had an intrusion of any sort, since I keep my machine squeaky clean and rarely ever install new stuff ) to protect it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WoW characters:

Before things dipped into the account-wide pool, I was obsessed with the idea of having only one character, so I can achieve as much as possible with him, instead of dividing my attention between a lot of alts.

The account has 2 main characters and about 8 45-50 level alts.

1. Level 100 troll assassination rogue ( my main char )

Level 100 Goblin Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

2. Level 90 draenei paladin ( I levelled this one up mainly so I can farm for Sulfuras and Shadowmourne, to add those to my legendary collection )

3. Level 90 troll assassination rogue ( free boost to 90 from the WoD upgrade, no notable gear )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specializations and gear:

1. Assassination Rogue - 685 ilvl of PvE gear

PvP gear - not much of a PvP-er, so haven't obtained any gear there.

2. Protection Paladin - still levelling up, mainly blues from dungeons, since I never did any quests after I hit level 15 - only levelled this one thru dungeons

Real time screenshots of the gear and chars will be made and sent out to the interested parties over Skype/email. Just so you make sure that I really have those characters and they are who I say they are, I can go to any location of your liking and make the screenshot there, while also saying something in gchat, for instance. Entirely up to you.

Professions:

1. Troll rogue

1a. Used to have maxed out Mining, removed it for another profession, still haven't decided which.

1b. Engineering ( maxed out, and completist-grade: I have every (!) schematic in the game, including some extremely rare ones )

1c. First aid ( maxed out )

1d. Cooking ( 605/700, almost every recipe in the game available )

1e. Fishing ( maxed out )

1f. Archaeology ( 600/700, all rare drop mounts and vanity items )

2. Draenei paladin - no professions

Achievements and feats of strength:

1. Achievement points - 20825 ( 2087 / 2510 (83%) achievements completed )

2. Feats of strength - 57 ( will provide a full list with screenshots, if interested )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reputations:

Reputations at Exalted - 80 / 81 (98%)

Warlords of Draenor factions:

999/1000 Exalted with everyone but Vol'jin Spear

The Tillers - Best friends with everyone

Nat Pagle - Best friends

Mists of Pandaria factions:

999/1000 Exalted with everyone

Cataclysm factions:

999/1000 Exalted with all factions

Wrath of the Lich King factions:

999/1000 Exalted with all factions ( Oracles at Exalted )

The Burning Crusade factions:

999/1000 Exalted with all factions ( The Aldor at Exalted )

I have the Hero of Shattrath feat of strength, having levelled up both The Aldor and The Scryers to Exalted

Vanilla factions:

999/1000 Exalted with all factions

Notable classic unobtainable factions at Exalted:

Argent Dawn, Shen'dralar, Zandalari tribe

PvP factions:

Frostwolf clan - 999/1000 Exalted

The Defilers - 2846/21000 Revered

Warsong Outriders - 1858/3000 Neutral

Guild reputation: 999/1000 Exalted ( level 25 guild )

Legendary weapons:

Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
    Warglaives of Azzinoth ( both )
    Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury
    Golad, Twilight of Aspects & Tiriosh, Nightmare of Ages

Titles: over 70

Notable titles:

The Insane
    The Relic Hunter
    The Beloved
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Loremaster
    Salty
    Professor
    Dragonslayer
    Master of the Ways
    Seeker of Knowledge

Mounts ( my favorite part ):

My collection currently comprises 278 mounts ( that's what my mount journal on my main rogue says ). Since he is Horde, and my paladin is Alliance, I also have all the alliance faction mounts, and they do not count towards my horde counter. Check out the masked armory link for more info, or just ask for a screenshot from the account itself.

Mounts: 278

Notable mounts ( I won't be listing reputation/faction/quest mounts, since I have them all ):

A lot of the new WoD mounts
    Kor'kron Juggernaut ( Mythic Grommash Hellscream kill )
    All Argent Tournament mounts
    All Darkmoon Faire mounts
    Albino Drake ( 50 mounts collected achievement )
    Amani Battle Bear ( the new version, Zul'Aman speed run )
    Armored Razzashi Raptor ( the new version, rare drop from Bloodlord Mandokir )
    Ashes of Al'ar ( rare drop from Kael'thas Sunstrider in the Eye )
    Azure Drake ( rare drop from Malygos, the Eye of Eternity )
    Big Battle Bear ( rare TCG mount )
    Big Blizzard Bear ( very rare mount, award from Blizzcon 2008 )
    Black Drake ( Sartharion drop )
    Black Primal Raptor ( Primal Egg drop on the new Isle of Giants )
    Black War Bear ( achievement For The Horde! )
    Blazing Drake ( extremely low drop from Deathwing )
    Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher ( Glory of the Icecrown Raider 10m )
    Blue Drake ( rare Malygos drop )
    Blue Proto-Drake ( rare drop from Skadi the Ruthless, Utgarde Pinnacle )
    Celestial Steed ( Blizzard store )
    Corrupted Firehawk ( Glory of the Firelands Raider )
    Crimson Cloud Serpent ( Glory of the Pandaria Hero )
    Crimson Deathcharger ( Shadowmourne final quest reward )
    Dark Phoenix ( Guild Glory of the Cataclysm Raider )
    Drake of the East Wind ( Glory of the Cataclysm Raider )
    Drake of the North Wind ( rare drop from Altairus )
    Flying Carpet ( Tailoring mount, I specifically levelled up Tailoring to get it - currently unusable, because I switched Tailoring for Engineering )
    Fossilized Raptor ( rare drop from Archaeology )
    Frosty Flying Carpet ( Tailoring mount, I specifically levelled up Tailoring to get it - currently unusable, because I switched Tailoring for Engineering )
    Grand Black War Mammoth ( very low drop chance from Vault of Archavon bosses )
    Great Brewfest Kodo ( rare drop from the seasonal boss Coren Direbrew )
    Green Primal Raptor ( Primal Egg drop on the new Isle of Giants )
    Green Proto-Drake ( rare egg drop from The Oracles )
    Heart of the Aspects ( Blizzard store )
    Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher ( Glory of the Icecrown Raider 25m )
    Imperial Quilen ( Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition exclusive mount )
    Ironbound Proto-Drake ( Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25m )
    Jade Pandaren Kite ( 150 mounts achievement )
    Jade Panther ( Jewelcrafting mount )
    Kor'kron Annihilator ( Level 25 Guild )
    Life-Binder's Handmaiden ( rare drop from Deathwing Heroic only )
    Magnificent Flying Carpet ( Tailoring mount, I specifically levelled up Tailoring to get it - currently unusable, because I switched Tailoring for Engineering )
    Mechano-hog ( Engineering mount )
    Mottled Drake ( rare TCG mount )
    Onyxian Drake ( super rare drop from Onyxia )
    Phosphorescent Stone Drake ( drops from rare mob Aeonaxx in Deepholm )
    Pureblood Firehawk ( rare drop from Ragnaros in Firelands )
    Raven Lord ( rare drop from Anzu in Sethekk Halls )
    Red Flying Cloud ( technically, a reputation mount, but still, the only one of its kind )
    Red Dragonhawk ( 100 mounts achievement )
    Red Primal Raptor ( Primal Egg drop on the new Isle of Giants )
    Red Proto-Drake ( Glory of the Hero )
    Red Qiraji Battle Tank ( very rare drop from Ahn'Qiraj trash, only usable in AQ, grants a feat of strength )
    Riding Turtle ( rare TCG mount )
    Rivendare's Deathcharger ( rare drop from Rivendare in Stratholme )
    Ruby Panther ( Jewelcrafting mount )
    Rusted Proto-Drake ( Glory of the Ulduar Raider 10m )
    Sandstone Drake ( Alchemy mount )
    Sapphire Panther ( Jewelcrafting mount )
    Spectral Wind Rider ( Scroll of Resurrection mount )
    Subdued Seahorse ( drops from Poseidus in Vashj'ir )
    Sunstone Panther ( Jewelcrafting mount )
    Swift Brewfest Ram ( rare drop from Coren Direbrew )
    Swift Lovebird ( Love is in the Air )
    Swift Razzashi Raptor ( rare drop from old Zul'Gurub boss Bloodlord Mandokir, unobtainable right now )
    Swift Shorestrider ( rare TCG mount )
    Swift Springstrider ( Noblegarden )
    Swift White Hawkstrider ( rare drop from Kael'thas in Magisters' Terrace )
    Swift Windsteed ( Blizzard store )
    Swift Zulian Panther ( rare drop from new Zul'Gurub boss Kilnara )
    Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent ( a very rare mount dropping from Alani )
    Time-Lost Proto-Drake ( drops from the rare mob with the same name )
    Turbo-Charged Flying Machine ( Engineering mount )
    Twilight Drake ( Sartharion 25 man )
    Twilight Harbinger ( Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider )
    Tyrael's Charger ( A year-long WoW promotion, not available anymore )
    Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank ( ultra rare drop from Tol'vir Archaeology )
    Venomhide Ravasaur ( 20 day long questline )
    Violet Proto-Drake ( What a Strange, Long Trip It's Been achievement, minimum a year to complete )
    Vitreous Stone Drake ( rare drop from Slabhide in Stonecore )
    Volcanic Stone Drake ( Glory of the Cataclysm Hero )
    White Polar Bear ( very low drop from daily quests in Storm Peaks )
    Winged Guardian ( Blizzard store )
    X-51 Nether Rocket X-TREME ( very rare TCG flying mount )
    X-51 Nether Rocket ( the blue version of the above mount )
    X-53 Touring Rocket ( kickass two-seater mount from the previous Recruit-a-Friend program, unobtainable anymore )

Any of the above mounts can be showcased for you in a screenshot, if you are interested.

Gold on the account:

About 15k on my rogue and 2-3k on my pally. Not worth mentioning though, since I might need it for flasks/enchants in the meantime, depending on how long it's gonna take to sell the account.

Toys:

I do fancy collecting fun vanity items as well. Got about 170 from the toy collection, I can screenshot it for you, if interested.

Price of the account and payment methods allowed:

Price: 450 USD

Payment methods: Skrill/Moneybookers, Bitcoin, Wire transfer, Moneygram

The quickest way of payment would be Bitcoin and Skrill, and as soon as I confirm the payment is received in the relevant account, I will hand over all battle.net account-related info immediately, scanned color copies of my ID card, and photos of some of the cd keys, attached to the account ( been a long time, and I don't keep all of the physical boxes around ). I will also change the primary email address to one of your liking, from my machine and IP address, so that it doesn't look like it's been hacked, to the Blizzard system. I would love to let you use my current Bnet email address, but I cannot give that away, since it's also my primary email address and I got a lot of personal stuff there.

The next on the list would be Moneygram, but they also charge a fee, that I am willing to cover on my own for your convenience. It's an instant transfer that I will pick up in about an hour or two when you notify me that it's been completed. Account information and everything you need will be sent when I get back from the Moneygram agent.

Wire transfer from an EU country would take 1-2 business days as I am also from a country that is a member of the EU.

I do not accept Paypal, because I've been scammed a couple of times selling stuff on eBay, plus they do not cover non-tangible item sales. Reversals are very common on Paypal, and I cannot have that when I've already sent out all the info to you. Sorry.

For your own peace of mind, and mine, I will thoroughly document the whole process of the deal itself, including our conversations, with detailed logs and screenshots, and will not hesitate to pass them on to the relevant authorities, if you attempt to pull off a scam and send me stolen money as payment.

Contact information:

Skype name - "ionicles" ( recommended - I never turn off my PC, and Skype is constantly running, so you can reach me anytime during day hours )

e-mail - [email protected] ( I check this one a few times a day )

PM in the forum
    Last edited by ionicle; 02-09-2016 at 01:55 AM.

Completist-oriented WoW acc, OVERWATCH BETA, big HS collection, SCII and Diablo CE
    ionicle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price is now 450 USD.