Selling Rank 1 Mage (level 100) - Cheap! +swift spectral tiger + great transmog sets) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WoWAccSale's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Rank 1 Mage (level 100) - Cheap! +swift spectral tiger + great transmog sets)

I am selling my world of warcraft account which includes a rank 1 mage for a reasonable price (around 250£). It has the Tyrannical Gladiator title and mount as well as the Malevolent Gladiator rank 1 achievement. It has every single arena achievement including the 'Arena Master' and 'Three's Company: 2700'.

It also has numerous gladiator tabards including the Wrathful Gladiator's tabard and has great transmog sets including the ruthless gladiator's elite set which is no longer available in the game and the tier 3 mage robe (Frostfire robe).

Also it has every single Rated Battleground title/achievement including 'Warbound', 'Grand Marshal' and 'Hero of the Alliance'.

Mounts: Over 100 mounts including: Swift Spectral Tiger, Spectral Tiger, Woolly White Rhino (very rare to see), Tyrannical Gladiator's Cloud Serpent, Pureblood Fire hawk.

Armory Link: Level 100 Human Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

The account also has a level 100 rogue alt and a level 90 mage and druid; the level 90 mage also has the 'Grand Marshal title'

The account also has Diablo 3 (reaper of souls), Hearthstone, and Heroes of the storm

Add me on skype to make an offer: sellwowacc

(I can also sell just the rank 1 character, by transferring it onto a new account under the same surname as mine, as this way there would be no possible way to be scammed as it would be on an account you have made)
    Last edited by WoWAccSale; 11-01-2015 at 06:00 PM.

Selling Rank 1 Mage (level 100) - Cheap! +swift spectral tiger + great transmog sets)
    Morozzko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he dont want to give any proof that he has this mage in skype

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can give proof no problem that I have this mage... I am the original account holder and can prove this and can also log in in-game to prove it.

Ninjaturtle's Avatar Banned Trade Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U can still scam eventhough u move the mage to anoother acc in ur name.. So that aint true.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've sold 2 rank 1 mages in the past that way and have not scammed, I wouldn't do it and would not even know how to... They make a brand new account with their own details (apart from surname) and security question etc.making it impossible to scam... It is the way Blazingboost do it, and the rank 1 character I am currently trying to sell is currently listed on blazingboost for €1245.00

Feel free to message me for the link for blazingboost listing for proof.

karlsversson12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WoWAccSale View Post
    the rank 1 character I am currently trying to sell is currently listed on blazingboost for €1245.00
    You would get lucky to get 1/3rd of that for your mage, there are mages far superior currently on the market for alot less.
    Also keep in mind resellers overprice due to the fact that they offer accounts with little to no chance of getting recalled,
    which is something only they can profit from after years of selling to thousands of people.

You trying to offer the same would be insulting, as you have no credibility (Yet, I hope!) whatsoever.

Originally Posted by WoWAccSale View Post
    (I can also sell just the rank 1 character, by transferring it onto a new account under the same surname as mine, as this way there would be no possible way to be scammed as it would be on an account you have made)
    You can, I have had several people recalling their characters after moving it to another account with another first name.
    Very easy too, so that is an invalid argument.
    Last edited by karlsversson12; 11-10-2015 at 09:44 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not trying to sell it for no where near that price, I am asking for around €350.

Oh right, I didn't know that was possible, and like I've already said I have sold 2 in the past like that and you can speak to them buyers who will assure you that I am not a scammer and I have no intentions of doing anything like that. I used to be very good at the game and was a top level arena player, but since coming to university over 2 years ago I have completely quit the game and as I am a student I am just trying to make a bit of money through selling it as I have no intentions to ever start playing the game again.