10 years old WoW Account with 5x lvl 100 (Main Hunter ilvl 692) + D3:RoS + Heroes menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Khalliex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10 years old WoW Account with 5x lvl 100 (Main Hunter ilvl 692) + D3:RoS + Heroes

EDIT: SOLD

Hey! Selling my whole battlenet account which includes WoW + WoD, D3 + RoS, Heartstone and Heroes Beta. The WoW account has been active for about 10 years so an older account with alot of old characters and unobtainable achievements! I am no longer interested in the game myself so that's why I'm selling, the account has never gotten a warning or a ban.

World of Warcraft account

• Armory Hunter: Anonymous Level 100 Blood Elf Hunter Profile | MaskedArmory.com
    • Armory Priest: Anonymous Level 100 Troll Priest Profile | MaskedArmory.com
    • Characters: 5 x 100 - Hunter 692 / Shaman 677 / Druid 658 / Priest 632 / Paladin 611 (On top of that the account has few lower lvl characters: 91 Mage / 91 Rogue / 90 Monk / 90 Paladin / 90 Shaman / 90 Druid / 88 Warrior / 79 Warlock)
    • PVE Progress: The hunter has Highmaul 7/7 mythic and BRF 8/10 mythic / Priest and Druid have together combined cleared everything on highest difficulty apart from WoD (almost everything while current content)
    • PVP Progress: Priest has Rival and Challenger titles and several other pvp achievements but mainly PVE account
    • Achievements: 17810 (143 feats of strength / legacy achievements)
    • Collections: 207 mounts / 254 unique pets
    • Toys: 70, also has Tabard of the Lightbringer and the old Carrot on a Stick
    • Rare titles: Beloved, Loremaster, Rival, Challenger, Legend of Pandaria, Chef, Salty, the Shattered Sun, the Undaunted
    • Rare mounts: Ashes of Al'ar, Headless Horseman's Reins, Kor'kron Annihilator, Kor'Kron Juggernaut, Raven Lord, Amber Primordial Direhorn, Slate Primordial Direhorn, Sky Golem, Swift White Hawkstrider, Drake of the East Wind, Drake of the North Wind, Core Hound, Sea Turtle, Great Brewfest Kodo, Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent etc.
    • Rare pets: Cinder Kitten, Spectral Tiger Cub, Moon Moon, Netherwhelp, Lurky, Core Hound Pup, Molten Corgi, Murkablo, Murkalot, Vampiric Batling, Magical Crawdad, Phoenix Hatchling
    • Rare Achievements: All WoW Celebrations from 4th til 10th anniversary, Vampire Hunter, Collector's Edition Netherwhelp, Swift Flight form
    • Challenge Modes: MoP Gold sets for Druid and Priest
    • Legendary items: Healing and agi/int DPS cloaks from MoP / 1 glaive of azzinoth on priest / Legendary Ring questline completed for T17 with Legendary Follower on Hunter
    • Heirlooms: Full Cloth, Leather, Mail and Plate sets with weapons and trinkets
    • Professions: 7 professions maxed (Hunter LW/Engi, Shaman Scribe/Herb, Druid Mining/Skinning, Priest Alch/Engi) also have the achievement 'Master of all' (all professions at 600)
    • Garrison: 3 on Hunter, Shaman and Druid, 2 on Priest
    • Extra: almost all reputations maxed on Priest

Diablo: Reaper of Souls account

• Characters S3: Wizard (1mil DMG, can solo T6)
    • Other Characters: Demon Hunter (70), Wizard (70), Monk (70), Witch Doctor (70)

Heroes of the Storm account

• Games: 86
    • Player level: 22
    • Owned Characters: Reghar ( 2 ), Malfurion ( 8 ), Valla ( 8 )
    • Gold: 6600

I will provide all the information needed (SQA, emails, vanilla CDkey, IDs) on the purchase and I don't mind using a middleman. Other than that, thanks for reading and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or an offer if interested! Skype: zylanaa

EDIT: SOLD
    Last edited by Khalliex; 05-10-2015 at 11:13 AM.

10 years old WoW Account with 5x lvl 100 (Main Hunter ilvl 692) + D3:RoS + Heroes