x4 Level 100's - Warrior 647ilvl - Rogue 646ilvl - Mage 622ilvl - Druid 638ilvl ~ Ash menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DeenMachine's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

x4 Level 100's - Warrior 647ilvl - Rogue 646ilvl - Mage 622ilvl - Druid 638ilvl ~ Ash

Hi all, looking to sell/trade my personal battle.net account, the current games on the account are;
    Starcraft 2 + Expansion
    World of Warcraft EU (no game time, but can be added)
    Heroes of the Storm beta (with purchased chars)
    and some Blizzard classics, Warcraft 3 + Expansion, Diablo 2 + Expansion, Starcraft Anthology

Here are the armory links to all the chars on the account;

Rogue -
    http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymou...le-295151.html

Warrior -

Mage -
    Druid - Cant post more than 1 Links.

The account has a few nice mounts and tmogs, some from the Blizzard store, and the ashes of al'ar mount.
    If your interested throw me a offer and a PM. If your trusted around these forums I will go first, If not we will arrange a middle-man, payment will be through PayPal.

Thanks!
    Last edited by DeenMachine; 04-25-2015 at 06:10 PM.

x4 Level 100's - Warrior 647ilvl - Rogue 646ilvl - Mage 622ilvl - Druid 638ilvl ~ Ash