WTT Level 100 hunter-4 90s -Spectral tiger+legendaries+cms+mounts for $/CSGO Skins menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CaNo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT Level 100 hunter-4 90s -Spectral tiger+legendaries+cms+mounts for $/CSGO Skins

I just attempted to give wow another serious shot but just after finishing level 90-100 im already sick of the game once again.

So i have an account with a 100 hunter ilvl 630 ready for Raiding!
    92lock, 90 paladin, 90 priest, 70 druid, 60 warrior, 60 mage, 60 shaman, all on same EU Alliance Realm.

Got the blue aka rare spectral tiger, Ashes of Alar, Onyxian drake, Kor'kron juggernaut and azure drake + many other common drakes.
    And then there's also the 2 common ones from MT and Raven lord but hey they are still rare

Legendaries - Thunderfury, Sulfuras Hand of Ragnaros, Thoridal' stars of fury and off-hand glaive.
    Achievement Points - 10.000

Completed 9/9 CM Gold from Pandaria - so got the mounts from it aswell as unlocked transmorph.

I am the one and only owner of the account aswell.

Interested in:
    Money
    Swapping for a top notch CS:GO account with badass skins, or just the skins then i'll buy the game myself

I will like to trade with a middleman or something, unless you have a flawless record here.

Post here before contacting me. Scammers dont bother as i will ask you to verify yourself by posting here.
    My skype = CanoDaReal
    Last edited by CaNo; 11-21-2014 at 10:10 PM. Reason: update

WTT Level 100 hunter-4 90s -Spectral tiger+legendaries+cms+mounts for $/CSGO Skins
    Protoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hee is Scammer not buy i lost 125 euro