WoD- 90 Boost available - Mage & Pala 90 - 50 Mounts - 45k Gold - Proffesions skilled menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DarthTrader's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoD- 90 Boost available - Mage & Pala 90 - 50 Mounts - 45k Gold - Proffesions skilled

Server is EU Lightbringer Frostwolf - ALLIANCE

Hey,

I want to give away my WoD Account for 40€.
    Its the Preorderd Version so you will be able to boost a character to 90 and on Release you can do that again.
    It has 2 Characters on Level 90, One is a Mage and Paladin.
    All have around 530 Gear Score~.
    All Characters together own 45k Gold.

Proffessions are:
    Mage Herbalsim and Alchemy on 600
    Paladin Mining and Jewelcraftin on 600

ME HAZ GREEN PROTODRAKE and 50 Mounts

I will send you Armory via Skype. Has 15 Days Game Time left (Today, 29.10).
    With the Account i will send you a Photo of my License and the cd key for WoD. (It is already used on this acc, but incase u get hacked)

Contact me on Skype : flosepicdk

WoD- 90 Boost available - Mage & Pala 90 - 50 Mounts - 45k Gold - Proffesions skilled
    Gullible's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is a scammer, i transfered 35 euro for his mage + pally account, and after that he went silent. Contacted him again a few hours later, asking about buying the mage + pally acc (with a different name) and he still had it for sale. He then exused himself that it was another, very similar account...

Here he is on another site, only here he has been banned: View Profile: SlendermanFlo - Trade WoW Accounts Buy Sell - EpicNPC this is on epic npc dot com, another trading site

Dont be as dumb as i was, dont trade with this douchebag!

EDIT: And NO, Buyer protection doesnt protect you when buying digital content, as i am painfully aware of now....
    Last edited by Gullible; 10-29-2014 at 07:20 PM.

DarthTrader's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish i didnt delte him from Skype because i could show you how retarded this guy is Insulting me for not giving 100% what i said - If you preorder WoD you get the Boost right now, and dont get one on release. i missunderstood that. And yes i contacted blizzard and took my account back, said i was hacked. Because i have no intentions to sell Accounts to PPL with this kind of Attitude.

And yes. Buyer Protection wont protect you if u cant provide any evidence

Gullible's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For not giving 100% of what you said.. you gave 0%! i dont ****ing care about the wod things, you didnt give me any acc info after i sent over the payment!

Buyer protection on paypal dont count on DIGITAL ITEMS, so dont give me that bullshit. Paypal is fully aware of it, so they'l deal with you soon enough, i forwarded both conversations we had on skype too.

Remember people, if its too cheap to be true, it very often is! DONT TRUST THIS LOWLIFE PIECE OF SHIT!