WTS WoW EU dream account, all TCG mounts, 2700 achievement, swift spectral tiger menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sweefrog's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS WoW EU dream account, all TCG mounts, 2700 achievement, swift spectral tiger

This is an EU account, with NO previous owners. I'm the original owner and will provide with every necessary and required data.

This account have existed for some years and is now being sold due to me starting a professional career in League of Legends instead.

If you are planning to start PvP, this is the dream account that nothing can top. This account includes every PvP arena achievement so that you will be able to get ANY arena partner of your level to play with since it includes the achievement 2700 rating in 3v3 which is the hardest achievement to achieve in this game when it comes to PvP.

5x fresh 90's is on this account with full free cap currently to customize your own gear, or perhaps could be used to prepare for WoD.

- 90 Druid
    - 90 Monk
    - 90 Shaman
    - 90 Warlock
    - 90 Priest
    - 85 Death Knight

Also this account have been used to sell arena boosts to A LOT of people in this game, with good reputation which led to reaching goldcap @999k gold which was used to purchase every important TCG mount possible, which makes this account really unique.

The TCG mounts included are:

- Swift Spectral Tiger
    - Wooly White Rhino
    - Savage Raptor
    - Corrupted Hippogryph
    - Blazing Hippogryph
    - Magic rooster Egg
    - Big Battle Bear
    - Crimson Deathcharger (not tcg)

(These mounts together are worth around 1000$~)

(THIS BNET INCLUDES DIABLO 3 + WC3)

For further details or price information skype is: Ryan.boost2

WE WILL DISCUSS PRICE ON SKYPE: Ryan.boost2

More pictures:

i.imgur.com/ugc16J2.png
    i.imgur.com/7JXxqSf.jpg
    i.imgur.com/jt1fnt3.jpg
    i.imgur.com/fwM4PKQ.jpg
    i.imgur.com/2gqoBox.jpg
    i.imgur.com/BJnDSV2.jpg

WTS WoW EU dream account, all TCG mounts, 2700 achievement, swift spectral tiger
    sweefrog's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump, bump, bump,