WTS Warrior / Ashes of Alar / Mimirons Head / 21600 ach / Spectral Tiger menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

galve's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS Warrior / Ashes of Alar / Mimirons Head / 21600 ach / Spectral Tiger

Hey guys, I decided to sell my account. I've been playing since early 2006.
    My main, the warrior, has item level of 576, 12/14 heroic bosses
    I also have 5 90's (Hunter, Shaman, Druid, Rogue, Paladin)
    And few other low lvl's
    I am currently at 21660 Achievement points & I have 101 FoS including Champ. of the Naaru,
    Hand of A'dal, Rank 14 (Grand marshal),The Undying, The Immortal, The Insane
    Mimirons Head, Ashes of Alar, many more TGC Mounts, & Many more rare FoS (Some you can't obtain anymore!) .
    I have Justicar. I am exalted with almost every faction. I also have the EPIC SWIFT SPECTRAL TIGER.
    I have the Bloodthirsty (Account has 500k HK's + ) .
    I also have 5 legendary items ( Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings,Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury, Thunderfury,Shadowmourne, Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros, and one glaive)
    Professions on my characters are up to max skill, have decent amount of gold on account.
    About acount i am first and only original owner, i can provide all information you need related to account, you can speak with me about account price and all other questions you might have
    related to my main or alts or any other things over my mail and my skype : [email protected] ( gmail ) , galvelas ( skype )

WTS Warrior / Ashes of Alar / Mimirons Head / 21600 ach / Spectral Tiger