Helping you recover your World of Warcraft account ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kajninchen's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Helping you recover your World of Warcraft account !

Hello everyone

My name is Felix, And i want to check if there is any interest in a service like this.
    i dealed with account Buy & Sell & Trade for a long time, therefore i am very experienced in talking to Blizzard.
    With experienced with talking to Blizzard i mean - Give them the right answers, and ofcourse the correct information.

I also have a lot of skill in Photoshop, wich means if you bought your account, i am still able to recover it for you, maybe even change the Surname on your account.

The price : ( Please if you have any other work to offer me do not hesitate )

Recover account ( includes help wíth identification ... ) 50 Euros.
    Change name on your battle net account : 100 Euros ( Includes Marriage Certification, previous Identificaiton, and ofcourse new identification )

Please note that all the Identification Pictures comes ontop of a newspaper, with the current date ( Easy changed )

If you are interessded in any of these services, or for some kind of Photoshop work, then please hit me up on skype :

Or just Pm me here :- )

Thanks & Have a wonderful day !

Helping you recover your World of Warcraft account !