Battlenet account with 573ILRdruid and more . Check it menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

shrekakias's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battlenet account with 573ILRdruid and more . Check it

Hello after 8 years i m coming to the point that i have to stop playing this game .
    My battlenet account is having
    Starcraft 2
    Warcraft 3
    Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne
    Heathstone Beta
    WoW account ( main)
    WoW account 2

My main character the druid contains 574+ IL 13/14HC SOO and 560+ on Offspecs with legendary quest finished , Full Grievious PVP geared with the meta socket . Full tier 2 , tier 2.5 , Vengefull weapon and some pieces ( had deleted the otehr ) Splinter of Atiesh and many archeology rare items . The account is having full heirlooms for any type nearly , 3 bankers with a guild bank including enchanting materials from 1-600 to level up it about 2 times , Mines and bars from 1-600 , Herbs , Flasks and Pots and Food buffs .gems cut and uncut for all the characters ,400 Battle Pets with many rare level 25 ones and blizzard's store ones (Pandaren monk)

Mounts : 120+mounts , Green Primal Raptor , Amani Battle Bear , Armored Skycreamer , Flameward Hippogryph , Drake of the West Wind , Bloodfbathed Frosthoud Vanquisher , Jeweled Onyx Panther , Kor'kron War Wolf , Kor kron Annihilator , Obsidian Nightwing , Pandaren Kite , Black Prmal Raptor , Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher , Plagued Proto Drake , Red Drake , Red Flying Cloud, Red Proto Drake , Rusted Proto Drake , Sea Turtle , Sky Golem , Slate Primordial Direhorn , Spawn of Galakras , Thundering Cobalt Cloud Serpent , Twilight Drake , Vicious War Wolf , Turbo-Charged Flying Machine , Vicious Sadle and many more.

Titles : Centurion Vanilla , Hand of Adal , Champion of Naaru ,Conqueror , Liberator of Orgrimmar , The Proven Healer, Nightfall , Undying , Explorer , Bane of the Fallen King , Firelord , Of the Horde ,Ambassador , Champion ,Assistant professor , Associate Professor, Blackwing's Bane , Blood Guard , Centurion , Champion of the Frozen Wastes , Darkspear Revolutionary , Destroyer's End , Farmer , First Sergeant , Grunt , Guardian of Cenarious , Jenkins , Master of the Ways , Legionnaire , Matron , Savior of Azeroth , Scount , Starcaller , Senior Sergeant , Stone Guard , Storm's End , Tamer , Twilight Vanqisher , Veteran of the Horde , Of the Ashen Verdict , Of the Four Winds , Exalteed , Hallowed , Light of Dawn , Patient , Wakener and more

13300AChievements + (will keep making more achievements till a buyer is found )
    555IL Rogue with Legendary quest finished , nearly Full pvp geared.
    550 IL warrior with Legenary quest finished , full pvp geared .
    Proffesions Blacksmith Alchemist Transmuter on Druid , Enchanting , Tailoring on Warrior , Mining on Rogue 600/600 with some rare recipes
    Cooking Full on all ways
    and some lower level alts around 20-70 level.
    Also 3 bank characters with Guild bank 6 slots full with Enchanting materials from 1-600 bars , herbs , gems , cloths , bolts , and other mats for proffesions leveling or sell them for gold ( i m farming and keeping those mats incase i want to level up different proffesion on my main or alts )
    around 40.000 gold ( i dont think i will drop from them not more than 2k since im using golds for repairs sometimes
    Lots of Cutting Edge Achievements and Ahead of the Curve ALL and WoW's 4th Anniversary the first Anniversary of Wow ,
    The account is active since September of 2005

Best regards
    Last edited by shrekakias; 12-16-2013 at 07:46 AM. Reason: some more infos

Battlenet account with 573ILRdruid and more . Check it
    speranzalol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey bro i like to buy your account and if you wanna sell it to me we can talk in skype if you want : speranza300i

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still for sale , added some more infos

odamie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my inbox was full, you can message me now

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have wispered you but no reply .Still for Sale !

Myrion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Message me with the price pls

Thanks G/R