WTS my battle.net acc with MOP,D3,SCII,Realm firsht, tyraels charger and more cheap!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

RazerFREEK's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS my battle.net acc with MOP,D3,SCII,Realm firsht, tyraels charger and more cheap!!

Hello ownedcore. Im looking for a buyer for my b.net acc. On the acc I heave MOP,SC II and D3.
    The wow acc has 5 lvl 90 chars. 2 shamans(main ele shammy), paladin, priest, loc.
    On the acc there is a realm firsth achi and a tyraels charger and the chars are pvp and pve geared. My main is 500+ pve and full tyranical pvp.
    Im selling my acc becaue I quit wow and I rly need money for a new pc.
    PRICE: I dont know how much I whant for it, offer me. But I will give it for much less then its real value is.
    Info: With the account you get all the info needed. Email, Pw, Security answer, cd keys and coppy of my ID card.
    PM me here or coment below with offers. Ty for your time and good luck finding a acc for you.

WTS my battle.net acc with MOP,D3,SCII,Realm firsht, tyraels charger and more cheap!!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the acc is 8k achi and all chars got max proffesions

fail0verFlowf9's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [2013.10.15. 20:27:20] e1ns: It is mine, the account was created by my stepdad becaus i wasnt 18 back then
    [2013.10.15. 20:27:27] e1ns: And i moved out
    [2013.10.15. 20:27:33] e1ns: So i cant get a scan
    beware!! Scammer!!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wtf are you talking abought you ****ing pice of shit?! im not e1ns and YOU are the one who skamed me for my gf-s account the one with the priest mage and druid!!!! I gave you the info 3 days ago and didint see my prommised money !!!!! know I need to sell my acc because of you! you ****ing pice of shit!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Acc still up for salle with all info ofc like I said pls care for this ****ing scamer fail0verFlowf9. Price 90e