Selling WoW Account with DK level 90,2 85s,5-6 80s and a lots of 45+ level alts. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kekso's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling WoW Account with DK level 90,2 85s,5-6 80s and a lots of 45+ level alts.

Greetings.I'm selling my World of Warcraft account.My main is a level 90 female Blood Elf Death Knight with 483 item level on Twisting Nether (EU),got level 85 goblin shaman on The Maelstrom,85 night elf warrior on Quel'Thalas.Also i got about 5-6 level 80(most of them on Quel'Thalas),got level 82 rogue on Skullcrusher.Also i got alot of lower level alts spread through the servers.The account got 10700 achievment points,78 mounts,lots of pets,about 20 titles.The account is also active until August 22.I'm willing to listen to offers,don't have any price on my mind at the moment (of course it's not gonna be unbelievable expensive).PM me here,or even better contact me on skype,so we can talk details,give you armory links etc etc.My skype is: kekso.bojan

Thanks!

Selling WoW Account with DK level 90,2 85s,5-6 80s and a lots of 45+ level alts.