SELLING Battle.net account WOW+diablo, original owner, still active account. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

helice's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SELLING Battle.net account WOW+diablo, original owner, still active account.

Hey there,

As I am the original owner of the account, i do have all the cd key's which i will give to you.
    Note: Only level 90 chars are listed.
    I have the following classes/races:
    OUTLAND:
    -Druid - Night elf
    -Mage - Human
    -Hunter - Human
    -Shaman - Dwarf
    -Priest - Night elf
    -Warrior - Human
    STORMSCALE:
    -Shaman - Orc
    -Paladin - Blood elf
    -Rogue - Undead
    -Warrior - Tauren
    -Warlock - Undead
    All have maxed out proffessions, and most are fully epic geared.
    8225 achi points, titles such as: Light of Dawn, Savior of Azeroth, and pvp titles up to Lieutenant general. Almost at 100k honorable kills. Also have the 75 rbg's won mount and 2.2k in arena.
    I won't be linking armory's here, since its rather risky and I want to avoid getting banned
    If you are interested in buying my account or would like some more info, add my skype: SellingWOWaccount.
    Can sell Chars individually.
    Price of the account would be 150 euro's or 200 USD.
    The diablo account comes with it for free.

Thank you.
    Last edited by helice; 07-22-2013 at 03:11 PM.

SELLING Battle.net account WOW+diablo, original owner, still active account.